Michael Jackson's Kids

Hit Up Cirque du Soleil Premiere

12/4/2011 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_jackson_fame
Michael Jackson's three kids -- Paris, Prince and Blanket -- along with a few other family members, attended "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil" in Las Vegas last night.

The show starts its tour in Vegas before making its across the U.S. in 2012

1204_immortal_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

mymjj5.

All right ladies, start planning now. If you could not attend events in las vegas this month get ready for 2013. Mandalay Bay is the permanent home for all things Michael starting in 2013. I have not seen an offical calender but I'm sure the estate will release it soon if not already. Now's the time to prepare. I plan to attend at least twice per year for the rest of my life.
If you can, and really want to stay connected to michael's legacy in a real way please get to Vegas on or before 12/27/11 for the Cirque. I know the show travels nationwide but there's just something so surreal when you experience it in Vegas. Fanfest is scheduled to officially end on 12/14/11. Looking forward and counting down to
MichaelJacksonallaccess.......!!!! Sign up now and stay in the loop for Michael.

michaeljacksoninvegas.com

mymjj5.

Great post Kim. I was there last weekend too. The events were great. The 12/3,7p show received a standing ovation. As for the kids, thank goodness we have nothing to worry about because Michael is their real father by blood. The nutziz on this board just want to increase hitz for tmz and state the same ridiculous comments repeatedly day after day, year after year. I think it's cute how PPB are photographed with their cousins. The majority of them are half black or biracial too. again great post.

mymjj5.

Thank God for Debbie Rowe. She gave Michael the gift of fatherhood. And as their daughter Paris said he was the best father ever.
___________________________________________________________
Great post Marie.

I know Debbie loved Michael and he loved her in his own way. Michael was a beloved father and wonderful human being. I didn't know Elvis was being cancelled for 2012. I know the Beatles are also presented by the Cirque in Vegas. I have to agree LMP blew it......thank goodness it ended quickly. when I arrived in vegas it was the day of the murray's sentencing. there was nothing in public view around town in regards to michael. the hotel chain had its own network and that's were you could see clips for the upcoming event. they had the nerve to show LMP with michael and not Debbie. That clip seemed to vanish into thin air. (they stopped running it for some reason>>>>) As soon as murray-the-moose was sentenced, the dark cloud shifted, advertising started. The hotel had banners and other advertising all over. I loved the banner of Michael with his arms open wide over the front entrance of the hotel. I think the decision to utilize Mandalay Bay as Michael's permanent base for the fans is a fantastic idea. Everything fits perfectly.

Marie

Candice: 19 days ago
BLanket looks just like Michael Jackson and, apparently, he has been reading internet comments because he is smiling crazily.
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope Blanket has not been reading the nasty comments people post about his family here on TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7