'X-Factor' Judges Paula & Nicole

Targeted by Death Threats

After Eliminating Drew

12/4/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_paula_abdul_nicole_Scherzinger_tmz_ex
"X-Factor" hosts Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger voted off the wrong contestant Thursday night -- at least according to several angry Drew Ryniewicz fans ... whose violent threats have Paula and Nicole fearing for their lives.

According to our sources, Paula and Nicole both got the cold shoulder from Simon Cowell after the show ... who was "furious" with their decision. But that's nothing compared to the abusive tweets and Facebook messages they've received. Some of the messages read:

-- "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H."

-- "I hope you die, you selfish----------"

-- "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die"

Sources on the show tell us Paula and Nicole are shocked by the harassing messages and neither has experienced a reaction so strong before.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

The funny thing about those facebook/twitters is they can be traced back to the original posters. So I wouldn't worry too much. If there was really any credible threat. FBI would be knocking on yours/someone's door since it would be a interstate matter.

Areader

Paula and Nicole do not make those decisions....the producers do!

Bev

Drew and the other "nameless one" should both have been voted off! Death threats: Really !! I think the VOICE is a better program and the judges are programmed with their answers.

Ed

I don't agree with the messages that have been sent, but I do feel that Paula and Nicole got it wrong, frankly Marcus should have gone, it was his second straight week in the bottom, Drew deserved to be saved. Also Nicole should never have been made a judge in the first place, she's a pathetic mentor, Simon should have taken Cheryl Cole like originally planned.

Yo

Drew is not that great a singer - she deserved to be voted of - she is forgettable. Paula and Nicole did the right thing and Simon thinking that just because Drew is a girl that Paula and Nicole would vote her through? I believe that Paula and Nicole know talent when they hear it. What a stupid man Simon is!I guarantee that all the fans that Drew has now won't remember her in a few weeks - life goes on - remember the great singers on American Idol like Tymara Grey, LaToya London,etc. where are they now? Forgotten. Drew is just fourteen and she had an attitude, I could see it in her face and seriously I don't think she'll be getting a singing contract - the music business is tough even Simon will forget about her - that's life!!

JOHN

HOW ABOUT CRY BABY SPOILED DI***** OUT NOT TAKE IT SIMON.WHAT A EGO. HE DISHES ON EVERYONE ELSE BUT WHEN THEY DISH BACK HE POUTS LIKE A LITTLE BOY AND THE WAY HE ACTED WHEN HIS POOR DREW GOT BUMP OFF WHAT A IMMATURE JERK.

Cheryl A.

Any show Simon Cowel is involved in always has a scandal. From ghosts in mansions, to fakey-fake winners, he ALWAYS does this. If he is SOOOO smart he should know that we all figured it out when Rubin Studdard either won or lost. All I remember about that year is that the one who was supposed to win didn't.

The Devil

drew should have dedicated the song to me instead of her friend and I would have made sure she got through sorry drew but their is no jesus and he doesn't love you anyway I'm waiting for you in the kitchen horns up hahahahaha

Liz

I am sorry to say that Drew really sounded bad and she is not that good. Sorry people but Simon messed up on his decision on a MJ song. You cannot sing a MJ song in slow mode. I hated the version. It is getting down to the good singers and Marcus, Cris Rene' will probably be next.

Ritza

Both Drew and Marcus should have remained on the show. Rachel Crow should go. Her performance was terrible. But for Simon, the other judges wouldn't have kept her. Drew was far more talented than Rachel.

I have nothing against Rachel just pointing out what I see.

Muppet

I really think it's appalling that people actually wish someone to die because of a television show. I didn't like Nellie Olsen on Little House on the Prairie when I was growing up, or her mother but I never once wished them dead. What's wrong with people today?? Psychiatrists certainly have job security these days!!!

Jillian

Drew was a poor sport in the end. Marcus ran circles around her in the sing off. Drew was good but NOT THAT GOOD.

Death threats.....says something for her fan base.

DirtySouth

Drew's talent is very limited. She slows the songs down because she can't keep up with the vocal changes required by faster tunes. Although she sings ballads beautifully, she wasn't competitive because she lacks variety. So, she deserved to be voted off. Those who think she should still be on need to learn more about music.

Willie'sNelson

Those folks need to get a clue.

The Devil

the only one who deserves a death threat is those jesus loving child molesting church pals. why do you think i nailed him to a cross and take it from me he aint never coming back those were long home depot nails hahahaha