Michael Lohan

Undergoing Surgery

to Fix His Bad Heart

12/5/2011 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan Undergoing Heart Surgery
Michael Lohan
's life is in the hands of doctors ... who are performing surgery on Mike's heart in an effort to unclog an important artery ... this according to Lohan's rep.

TMZ broke the story ... Lohan had trouble breathing and speaking a couple of weeks ago ... and docs believe the trouble stemmed from Mike's ticker.

Now, the rep tells us ... Lohan is currently undergoing a procedure to "repair a blockage."

Once Lohan is stable, the rep says Mike will return to his court-ordered treatment center -- where he will continue to participate in a domestic violence intervention program.

ilovegossip

Ellen doesn't film live, right? So, Lindsay will have actually filmed her Dec. 15th appearance prior to her court date. I sure hope she is fulfilling her community service or it's going to look pretty funny if she's in jail the day it airs!

daRock

Milo, I just heard everything went as planned! We're still doing the prayer vigils for you tonight as planned. Stay strong.

Jill

ilovegossip:
-----------------------------
not necessarily. last time she was on, she filmed her episode the day before it aired.

janet

Right off the bat. Dr. Drew Pinsky...Ultimate joke right up there with Phil McGraw. Dr.s of what? They are not medical doctors. That's how they get away with their garbage.

This is the same clown who bashed Conrad Murray. This is the same clown who had no problem using washed up celebrities for his rehab show for his own financial gain. What Dr. would do that? He had not one success. Yet, still making a crapload of money.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

In Lindsayland, the truth will cost one million dollars. The Playboy photos will be startling truth. Linds is still furious that Hefner wouldn't allow her to do coke at the shoot. She smashed all his champagne glasses, then did the shoot anyway. Here's to hoping that Playboy puts a "stop payment" on her cheque. One can only imagine DUIna at the bank trying to ca*****, only to be laughed out of the building. C'mon Santa.... it's not too late.

Jackie

Someone put a wrong injection.

LiveOutLoud

All the best to you Michael, but you must stop all that screaming and arguing. Be well. Your health is all you really have and when you don't have that, you have nothing.

middle finger

the surgery took a bad turn for the worse..
he made it with out a problem

Rogue Warrior

All of you haters should be on psychiatric holds right now. Please don't internalize the hate you have for others and jump off a bridge. If you do, make sure it's high above the water or concrete.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Only 9 more days until Perpwalk v27.0. Has everyone purchased their Lindsay Lohan-brand digital duck calls? Unlike champagne glasses, they're cheaper if you buy a case.

ketjo

Oh I can see it now....I'ts going to be a really and I mean really "unbelieviable appearance" with fake audience and all like that other interview she did....it will be "Sparkle Shirley(Lindsay) all the way " ....(Julia) Sparkle Shirley referred to what Child Star Shirley Temples mother used to tell her each time she stepped in front of a audience or camera and she did ) ....
Back to my decorating...knee deep in gold sparkles myself right now....My daughter goes for glitz and I go for the country craft don't know who the heck will win this one but it ought to be pretty....!

2cents plain

Too bad there isn't surgery for stupid. He certainly could use a twofor.

gracie

All coronary arteries are "important" arteries. A stent is placed during a heart cath, a procedure that is most definitely NOT surgery. I have had stents placed and had bypass surgery. At no time did I want my picture taken in my hospital bed. If they crack ML's chest open, I will have some compassion. If this situation was that dire, it would be bypass or they would have placed the stent ASAP. He is using this to stay out rehab as long as possible.

Reyna38

do the world a favor and die already .. no more ******** like him in this world.. ... he is a terrible dad . and man.. and everything,..

Bubbles The Chimp

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for the Grim Reaper to take him.

Thanks,