« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Selleck's Daughter

World Class Horse Jumper

12/5/2011 3:05 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Hannah SelleckTom Selleck's 22-year-old daughter Hannah Selleck has serious horse sense -- representing the USA at an international equestrian competition in Paris this weekend, alongside the best riders in the world.

She didn't take home a top prize at the Gucci Masters -- but she still did pretty damn well for herself ... placing in several events.

Who knew?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

M

Maybe TMZ should back off posting photos of non celebrities, such as this one, the daughter of an actor. No need to expose her to the jackasses of the world that make comments about her appearance for the sake of being nasty. She doesnt deserve it.

horserider

Someone should remind her helmets are always a good idea.

CP

Ann, you don't "make" the horse jump, it is a partnership like pairs ice skating. She has been a top rider since she was a tiny kid and is competing at the highest levels. Admire her for her athletic ability, don't criticize her for something you have no idea how to do.

Dan da man

I have two words for her: Christopher Reeve!

ohwell

CP.... admire the horse.... thats all that counts in riding these days..

ohwell

Its so hard to place in riding when you can afford a great horse!

Lisa

Who knew? Lots of people. Tom would show up often for meets, and he'd try to pick up all the men he could. Really.

Lady G

Hannah's horses are amazing, she is a mediocre rider at best. She would not be on the map if it were not for her father and the price tag on that jumper. You want to throw a celeb daughter who can actually ride a horse on your site get Jessie Springsteen or Georgina Bloomberg up here. Hannah Selleck, good Lord.

Liz

If only horses were meant to be doing that type of thing. But they were not...nor horse racing...nor what Obama has recently signed into law...human consumption of horses.

ElleRossi

I'm With you Lady G, I showed for over 20 years, and it makes a huge difference when you have someone that can drop $500k on a nice Warmblood or 3. It stopped being fun competing once I had kids. And a real job. And a mortgage... I have seen my share of mediocre riders on amazing horses, and all I can say is enjoy it while it lasts.

jenn

We have a daughter that rides. Tom and Jillie come to most all of Hannah's events. Super nice family. And I have to say Tom Selleck is even hotter in person! Kind of distracting when he's there. lol Nice guy too.

Karen greenhouse

It runs in the family. He is my cousin through my grandmother. I just sold my last jumper in June. I showed a lot. The falls started getting harder to recover from.

Big Daddy

In response to "How hard can it be to jump a horse "...... Just ask Christopher Reeve..... That stuff is very dangerous and very competative......

Anya

Nice to see some good press about a child of a celebrity for a change.

slj

Good for Hannah. Tom's always been very supportive of her riding. Awesome dad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments