'X-Factor' Reject Drew

Stop Threatening Paula & Nicole!

12/5/2011 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Ryniewicz on X-Factor
"X-Factor" cast-off Drew Ryniewicz is lashing back after some deranged fans threatened to kill  Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger last week -- telling TMZ, she has no hard feelings against the judges for dumping her ... and her fans shouldn't either.

As we previously reported, Paula and Nicole received an avalanche of death threats on Facebook and Twitter after they agreed to vote the 14-year-old off Thursday night.

Among the threats ... "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H."

The judges were shocked by the firestorm of hatred -- and Drew tells us, she was too ... "That's not what I represent and that's not what I want my fans to represent."

Drew adds, "No one deserves death threats."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Tim

Hate the show. I can't wait for American Idol. The judges on X Factor make it about them. I thought it was a competition
about the performers not the judges. Hate the format. After tonights show and the elimination of Rachel Crow I'm done watching. Nicole is a coward. I thought she was being paid to be a judge. Poor baby juct couldn't decide. Please it was obviuos. Done Done Done Will no*****ch anymore

mike

have you lost y our frecking necoil you crazy craw was the best .

soapstix

I guess Drew understands a death threat better than some people. That is why she was upset about it.
She has plenty of time to get into the music business, so I am not concerned with Drew. She will be OK.

Andrew Rogala

CXredibility of show in question now - thought it was about the best one with X Factor. Clear as day Nicole wanted to eliminate competition for Josh's chances. She knew Marcus should go but did the LA Principle.

hd

Well, I love Drew and can't wait to buy her CD. I really do not like Paul or Nicole, they don't like any of the girls. When anyone but the girls would come on to do their save song they would stand and clap for them but when the girls would come on to sing they remained seated. Just nast ladies! grrr

stephanie

I'm a big fan of Drew but I had to laugh at this video, some guy named "Pita" kinda makes fun of her, the video is actually funny, http://www.youtube.com/andypitatv

Stephanie (Drew you rock!)

wooosh

F**K you paula you dumb piece of cow droppings! You voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you choke! you DUMB Bish!

Ok, sometimes I like Paula, but that was stupid what she did. And Nicole is just a worthless HO that needs to grow up and stop being a conceited little diva.

Dan Bardin

I feel it was a real shame she was voted off the show. I really miss seeing and hearing her sing.I really hope Simon is backing her with her career. Your the best Drew. I wish you the best of luck. Please dont quit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6