Chris Brown & Dance Crew

The INSANE Back-flipping

Breakdance Battle [VIDEO]

12/6/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206-chris_brown_embed3

In case you had any doubt ... Chris Brown is one badass back-flipping dance machine -- and he proved it last night at an L.A. nightclub, throwing down some mind-blowing moves in an impromptu breakdance battle ... and TMZ has the footage.

Brown and his dance crew stormed the stage at Beacher's Madhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel ... unleashing breakdance MAYHEM -- and the crowd went wild. You gotta see the clip.

Best part -- 6-foot-7 Amazon Ashley waiting patiently in the background to take the stage ... with her giant nipple tassels.

Vanessa

chris brown is the best there is and ever will be haters kill yourself #teambreezy for life bitch

Joe

Was that a dance off or a douche off? Not really sure

LEXO

I wish people would stop with the Chris Brown stupid comments. The man has moved on and is trying to heal from the whole thing. Shut up. Dont nobody want to see that.

JUDDY_BROWN

ALL YOU HATERS SHOULD G0 TO HELL>>>HE HAS MADE HIS MONEY>>RIHANNA LIED AGAINST BREZZY>>I KNOW SOME OF YOU BEAT UR GIRLFRIENDS TOO>>>SO ALL U HATERS WHY WATCHING IT IF U REALLY HATE HIM>.YOU FOOLS>>I LOVE BREEZY HE IS MINE FOREVER>>HAIL TEAMBREEZY

Cris

This is neither Amazing... or good for that matter. PS: STOP CALLING IT "BREAKDANCING"... well I guess when Chris Brown does it, it fits... since he's not a Bboy... lol

bria

all the people saying he beats up girls and this and that WHY CLICK ON THE POST IF U DONT LIKE HIM DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruthHurts

Chris Brown still a punk ass bitch.

fstblk

I don't care how he dances he'll forever be a woman beater to me.Besides isn't break dancing kind of old?

Fallopia Lopez

Hmmm. Looked like everyone BUT Chris Brown was actually pretty good. I've always thought he looks kinda like The Mask...

MJFan4Life

This is break dancing? It looks like they are just havin' a fit or somethin'. I can respect good break dancin' but this just....I don't know. And the guy with the fedora tryin' to do MJ.....FAIL!!! Next...

matt

When I watch this, I can't get passed the guy screaming HOOOOOOO. I understand it takes years of practice to be able to do this, but it still does nothing for me. Dancing, rhyming and ******* are all free fun for poor people. Nothing to scream HO about.

Seldombinlaid

Gee, I hope he doesn't break his neck.

Sarah

i love when people say "he beats girls" like he walks around just punching every person. shut the **** up and move on. obviously you have no life if you continue to comment on something from almost 3 years ago.

chianne

Go Mr. Brown!
And TMZ - glad you're not trying to dig his grave anymore. You tried to, by publishing Ri's photo 3 years ago, but Chris survived that libel and worked his way back, with flying colors. I can almost forgive you, seeing you do a positive piece on CB. ALMOST forgive you. That photo-shopped picture set (and is still setting) the tone for the whole overblown incident.

SusanCoyote

1985 called, they want their dance moves back!!! This crap that passes as dance can only happen in the ghetto - ghetto = Chris Brown

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments