Jesse James

Beef with 'American Chopper' --

I Think They Wanna Fight Me

12/6/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is in a bike building war with the guys from "American Chopper" -- and it's getting so intense that Jesse claims things could get violent between him and Paul Teutul Jr.

The gear-heads are all at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas for a Discovery Channel event called "American Chopper Live: The Build Off" -- airing live tonight at 9pm ET.

James was setting up his big red machine today when we asked about the rivalry -- and he told us, "The senior is cool but the kid's like wound up tighter than a watch ... I think he's gonna want to fight me."

So, we gotta ask ...

thekyking2011

none are very good..sr. looks like some kinda bastard four wheeler...that lost a wheel...jr's...he's done way better...looks like a bicycle on steroids..
jesse?..well, at least it looks like a motorcycle but, jesse is such a puss! quit trying so hard to be a bad ass..
all three are losers but, i had to vote for jr.

Doug Forne

**** you JESSE I am 50 years old and could kick your fake ass.

John Zee

Jessi"s a punk

crazy80

This is suppose to be a Biker Build off....OCC and PJD do great theme bikes but building bikes that will last youhave to go with Jesse. Bring in past Biker Build Off competitors,Im sure they will agree, that OCC and PJD is about the fame and money. PJD stated "Was not going to but, Discovery had to make a sweet deal for him. Like a little bitch. Senior and Jr could never build a bike be themselves, they do not have a clue. As to who would kick who's ass. Jesse would wipe the floor with Jr. He would need his crew to demolish JJ. Vinny needs to quit talking and quit trying to compete with Mikey, in size. What fat F^#K..

Chuck

Big mouth jesse should let his skills do the talking and judging by this new bike - he doesn't have much to say. All his boasting and jaw-flapping smells like a desperate attempt for attention.

maxnitro

I like Paul Jr. v.s. sr, but Jesse deserves most respect for individual versatility and "strive for perfect".

Tc

I won'*****ch anything with Jesse James in it. He is a ****...sr can be too but I'll take sr any day

Geek

Look who he left his wife for, it says it all

ANDY STOLTZ

PAUL SR & PAUL JR ARE A JOKE ANDY STOLTZ SEA ISLE CITY NJ

Steveo

Jesse James is a classless s*** bag!

TMZ_You_SUC-K

Hey TMZ, can you make it any more obvious that you were using CUE Cards for Jesse to read?
Jesse, can you learn to make it LESS obvious that every interview you give has to be on Cue Cards?
- I would say there are two BIKES in the competition, and both could be ridden... The 3rd, from OCC (Our Childish Crap) isn't a Bike... It looks like a jacked up snowmobile and the theme for it was inspired by the PJD Modern Warfare trike! - Just done tons lamer. - Don't care if Jesse or PJD wins it, just don't want to see OCC win.

bob

what a retard

fat tony

iLIKE TO POO POO ON VINEYS HEAD.

Rasta

It's Senior that has a mental problem, always, I mean always dissing his kid, he's mental...I can see kids not liking they siblings but a father is just that...he's a real a$$ can't even support his kid even thought they are at ends with each other, Paul Sr. if you don't have anything nice to say then don't...shut your face, I stopped watching cause of you then this build off came up and I started to watch again and now remember why I stopped...he's your name sake and your son..get a life....

Larry

Jesse, sure does not know how to relate to people and is big ass.