Kim K to OPI Nail Polish

My Sisters Deserve Equal Pay

12/6/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kardashian Nail Polish
All Kardashian women may not be created equal ... but one of the biggest nail polish companies on the planet is sure paying them like they are ... and get this -- even the half-sisters are raking in BIG MONEY.

TMZ has learned ... all 6 K-ladies (Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall) inked a deal with OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a Kardashian line of nail polish ... featuring colors like:

Sealed with a Kris -- an intense dark red tone
Kim-pletely In Love – a soft, delicate pale pink hue
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam – an eye-catching dark emerald hue
Listen to Your Momager! – a striking deep blue tone

According to the contract, obtained by TMZ, the family was guaranteed $600,000 up front -- plus a cut of the nail polish profits.

Here's the thing ... the documents show the money is being divided EQUALLY between all of the women -- that's $100k-per-gal for all you math wizards out there.

Shocking considering Kim is in her own stratosphere when it comes to star-power ... then again, they say charity starts in the home.

Fun Fact -- each lady has requested to be paid through their very own corporations ... which have names like Kimsaprincess Inc., 2Die4Kourt Inc. and KhloMoney Inc.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gary

Shameless attention whores and gold-diggers.They look like the street walkers on Hollywood and Highland. YUCK.

Jodi

Something else to add to the list of all things K to boycott. Thanks for the info TMZ. Don'*****ch their shows and boycott their brands. Stop making them richer. The buck stops here. lol

SAY WHAT

Q: What did Kim Kardashian's right leg say to her left leg? A: Nothing, they've never been together!!

Phreaky

Will never buy another bottle of OPI polish as long as I live. I promise.

soso

Everything about them just makes me feel ill. I can't believe I used to watch their shows, they just absolutely disgust me now, so greedy and garish!

wpgguy

Boycott these money grubbing talentless douchebags

patty

yeah i think they are gonna have to change the names of a few of those - kim plenty of bitch - kim screwed kris

Bubba

What a gross picture. The only thing of mine I'd let them kiss is my ass.

FallenAngel

I am actually guilty of watching the last episode of KKTNY2 (wanted to see what all the fuss was about). Anyway, I can honestly say now that I 100% dislike this woman (Kim K). She is a witch with a capital B. I am surprised she didn't cut out the portion of the segment and showed her true colors. She was a complete and utter C*nt to her sister Khloe. She called her at least 1000 horrible names, all bc Khloecame into her bedroom to say goodbye before going to Hamptons. I was in awe watching this woman.
I know everyone is on Khloe about being heavier than her sisters and taller (looking like a man many might say) but she is the only normal one in that family. You could see Kim was seething with the fact that Khloe has a good marriage and loves Lamar. When Kris Humphreys (the douche) compared their marriage to Khloe's she actually cut her finger bc of how much she was seething. That woman is truly evil.
Oh and then she had the nerve to get on Twitter to be like:"OMG Khloe I am so sorry, it was in a heat of the moment." Oh shut the **** up you vile woman, there was no heat of the moment, your true colors were showing. I will never buy or watch anything this woman is selling, what a pile of horrid wrapped in a pretty exterior. Despicable!

patty

so i couldn't resis*****ching the kardashian car wreck - on web sites so they get no money or ratings - and omg if this editing is to make kim look good - then i can't imagine what a witch she really is, cuz the show is truly showing her as a huge selfish egocentric raging bitch in these edits to make her look good - and kris is coming off as a nice, not too bright hard working athlete with the patience of jobe to put up with selfishness and her constant horribly mean outbursts

Fidel's niece

The Kartrashian women are a proof
that money can NOT buy class.

King of TMZ

Kim is a Pee-Ness-Cess :D or PENI....Scess :D more like it hoe hoe hoe! :D

Fidel's niece

OOps,
I meant to say -
The Katrrashian women are a proof
that money Kan NOT buy KLASS.

King of TMZ

you forgot the parent KonWhore Inc. company

Not to mention that all these girls have different Fathers so they re all half-sisters really lol

BB not bb

I watched the seocnd episode and thought it was pretty good. It sure is high drama. I never thought that I would be interested in this family, but I really like this second season of this show.

I still think Kris looks like a villian. I think you can take it any way you want. It does look like real life to me. They all have such different personalities, so it is interesting how they mix and match.

Did you see how Kris didn't even care when Kim sliced her finger? He had all the sympathy of a rock. He was like "so you need an antiseptic thingy?" He made her do that by comparing her to her sister. That was mean right there. If he wants her devotion, he should show her some love. He is cold and mean.

I really think he is there just to destroy her career. That is the undcurrent I see there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments