Kim K to OPI Nail Polish

My Sisters Deserve Equal Pay

12/6/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kardashian Nail Polish
All Kardashian women may not be created equal ... but one of the biggest nail polish companies on the planet is sure paying them like they are ... and get this -- even the half-sisters are raking in BIG MONEY.

TMZ has learned ... all 6 K-ladies (Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall) inked a deal with OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a Kardashian line of nail polish ... featuring colors like:

Sealed with a Kris -- an intense dark red tone
Kim-pletely In Love – a soft, delicate pale pink hue
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam – an eye-catching dark emerald hue
Listen to Your Momager! – a striking deep blue tone

According to the contract, obtained by TMZ, the family was guaranteed $600,000 up front -- plus a cut of the nail polish profits.

Here's the thing ... the documents show the money is being divided EQUALLY between all of the women -- that's $100k-per-gal for all you math wizards out there.

Shocking considering Kim is in her own stratosphere when it comes to star-power ... then again, they say charity starts in the home.

Fun Fact -- each lady has requested to be paid through their very own corporations ... which have names like Kimsaprincess Inc., 2Die4Kourt Inc. and KhloMoney Inc.

Swim

Take off the makeup and they look like men.

yourmom

Kathy lee Gifford is the reason this family was shoved in our faces. She gave them the idea for the reality show.

Angela Howe

A family of money whores who need more money.

Kim

I love it, they will continue to give the haters heart attacks. LOL!! America is turning into a joke, we will be a socialist country soon. All of these losers are hating on people that have the guts to go out and make things happen for themselves, their families and their future. You couple hundred thousand fools, wont stop these marketing gurus, while you sit there worrying about what they are doing or how to stop their money, why dont you figure out what to do with your lazy a**es. I love it. I hope they continue to get richer and richer and make the ignorant hoodrats and trailer trash sick.

raisethetaxesontherich

Talk all the dirt you want,each one of them is laughing all the way to the bank on your buck!

turtle lady

I no long watch the show and now longer buy OPI.

NICOLE

I'm wondering how much money they could make after Kim's wedding. We are angry at them but we are obsessed with trash and drama. "Ohhh… I'm not going to buy OPI anymore"…"Ohhh I'm not going to watch their show never ever again.." Come on… They are still there signing a $60...0,000 contract despite the wedding scam. Thank you to our lack of brain.

backfire

Looks like somebody just farted.

Celtica

OPI - another sponsor to cross off the list for future purchases. What wants anything these $luts hawk?

tellmeaboutit

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure we don't buy it. Don't want anything that's tied to those repulsive grifter b*tches.

Ann

greasy haired orange faced skanks

Darren

**** THE KARDASHIANS. THEY ARE BOTH LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE WHORES. CAN'T OUR CULTURE FINALLY GET AWAY FROM THIS GARBAGE???

Darren

THEY ALL NEED TO GO AWAY...HOPEFULLY BY CHOICE, BUT IT'D BE AMAZING IF THE PUBLIC ACTUALLY STOOD UP AND BOYCOTTED THIS VACUOUS TRASH. AND THEY ARE NOTHING BUT THAT...TRASH.

Darren

What's amazing about the options for polish is that the varieties of STD's are just as prevalent in each color. Choose you're own cancer.

Yamiguru

I will NEVER buy this brand of nail polish ever again, nor will I ever buy anything with the Kardashian name attached to it. There is no chance in hell that family will ever get one penny of my money. I am boycotting all things Kardashian!