'Words With Friends'

DEFENDS Alec Baldwin

We'll Spell It Out for You

12/6/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_alec_gamne_ex
"Words with Friends" has a strongly-worded message for American Airlines ... after Alec Baldwin was kicked off one of their flights for continuing to play after the cabin door was closed.

Best part -- check out the score on the bottom left.

cindy

For all you Baldwin bashers...

Boxer Oscar De La Hoya was on the same flight and later described the scene to reporters in New York: "I actually felt Alec Baldwin was turning off his devices, and he just got a little angry."

He said on Twitter that he thought the flight attendant overreacted and that Baldwin did "nothing wrong."

Get the facts before you trash someone.

J M Arnet

BALDWIN IS AN *******

Allen

The notion that hand held electronic devices interfere with airlines is total bs anyways. It is just a means that allows bulling flight attendants to push people around. U.S. flying pretty much sucks, and is a nightmare.

TMB

People are missing the point-Baldwin was given simple directions that he refused to follow. The rules are given by the FAA, not the airline, and not the individual flight attendant. Maybe she was mean- so what? Any time someone is rude, is the solution to make a ass of yourself? He could have easily contacted American Airlines, and they would have put her through the ringer. For all these people that say "Oh why do I have to turn my phone off that's bs" contact the FAA. No one asked you're opinion on the rule, they asked you to obey it (and unless you are an engineer, you don't know what you're talking about anyway) I know for me, no person calling me a "bully", "Nazi", etc is going me to violate a Federal Aviation Regulation and pay a $1000 fine so they can use a damn iPod. Take the damn bus--you can keep you're electronic devices on as long as you want.

on the plane

Zynga=games for arrogant ********. What a piece of crap game. Limp attempt at publicity.

words with friends cheater

"WORDS WITH FRIENDS" That game is trending and is very popular nowadays. Its a way of spending your time with your family,friends and co workers. It can add more knowledge.

word.game.lover

Gotta love playing Words with friends, I find myself glued to it, instead of going to sleep. But the best secret with this game must be the ANAGRAMMER, to give me a little hint here and there in times of trouble.

word.game.lover

wordfriends71

Its a great game..Just like me I get addicted with the game words with friends..I always play that on my phone during my past time. Instead of watching TV..I use the ANAGRAMMER to give me hint in times I'm having trouble.

wordscheat28

I have tried playing with this game and its really cool and interesting..Me and my co workers love to play this game when our boss is not around..We also use the ANAGRAMMER to give us a clue in times we are having a hard time..

wordgamer29

Its very interesting game..I love this game specially its my way of spending time with my family..Sometimes I use the ANAGRAMMER to give me some hints in times I'm in trouble..

wordqueen28

I LOOOOVE this game, it is easily my favorite iPhone game.
I also am a Huge fan of Hangin’ with Friends, another extremely addictive games. I also use the ANAGRAMMER to give me more hints..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3