Greyhound Bus Lines

Alec Baldwin's a Mean Bully!

12/7/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_greyhound_alec_baldwin_ex
Greyhound Bus Lines has no idea how they got caught in the crossfire between Alec Baldwin and American Airlines -- but they're not taking it sitting down ... telling TMZ, Alec is woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel.

In case you haven't been keeping up -- Alec just wrote a diatribe online, blasting American Airlines for kicking him off one of their planes ... calling the whole ordeal a "Greyhound bus experience."

But a rep for the bus company tells us, the actor has no idea what he's talking about -- claiming, "I don’t know if he’s ever been on one of our buses (it doesn’t sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I’m sure wouldn’t share [his] feelings."

The rep adds, "I don’t know why he’s mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Joe

No clue was this idiot is still working that's Hollywood for ya!!! I have no*****ch a thing this jerk has appeared in and don't have any plans of ever watching! Dump his ass NuttyWood!!!

36hrbusride

Greyhound is horrible...worst experience of my life. I dont know the hell would defend that statement unless they were getting paid...like the Greyhound rep.

Rick

Come on - I've been on Greyhound many times. It is a useful service to get from point A to point B and reduce our carbon footprint, but elegant it is not. I totally get Baldwin's comment. TMZ, lighten up!

Ria

a "Greyhound bus experience"- That's awesome. I needed a good laugh. Lighten up people.

Jef

LMAO I agree with Alec! - I've taken Greyhound - Worst travel of my life. Rude rude drivers!

lynn

He is a jerk,remember when he called his young daughter a pig,he is the pig.

Chanel

I have taken the Greyhound bus the service stinks and most of the drivers are very rude....As far as what happen on A/A I don't know and its none of my business to come on here to call Alec names..
He is 100 percent right about A/A the amount of money they charge people first class is horrible and when someone is in a certain situation they will see..Passengers are rude so do some flight attendants...Both airports they steals stuff out of people's luggage like crazy...So please be careful what u put in your bag..A/A needs to give better service it's not good..

wow

Don't know about the US but in Canada if you book Greyhound and pay with a credit card for another person it's considered a gift. They charge an $18 fee which is outrageous and a ripoff. They came up with a bull**** excuse but it's a cash grab and nothing more. If you're paying to bring your kid home and he or she doesn't have a credit card you're out an extra couple bucks. That's generates extra revenue at the expense of their passengers.
The bus experience itself is undesirable and uncomfortable. People can book a flight or train in advance for almost the same price here. We don't get really low rates like American travelers.

nhirsch

His stupid, egotistical, and selfish decisions have put a black eye on 30 Rock and all the good work Tina Fey has done.

greyhoundtraveller

Having travelled GreyHound within the past year, I can state with much confidence that Alec Baldwin's plight on GreyHound isn't far off the mark. 3 points, drivers are rude and unhelpful, the seating is extremely uncomfortable, and if you lose a bag through no fault of your own, you are screwed. They are only liable for $50 as stated in the fine print of their ticket sleeve hidden in the fold. The only reason people travel GreyHound is because they can't afford any other means of travel and if it wasn't for the fact that my ticket was free, I would have rather walked the 1200 miles I had to travel. I am not authorized to speak on behalf of Alec Baldwin but I'm sure he's not sorry for making the comparison. And American Airlines sucks.

BlondeFreeSpirit

Is there no one else who feels as I do about this incident? From what I understand the plane had not even taken off yet..so what is the problem? As to the daughter incident...perhaps if more people would stand up to their demanding smart-mouthed kids, there would not be so many 'give-me' kids out there. In the heat of the moment he might have said more than he has wished to the daughter, but haven't we all? I was a pretty good mom but there were times when my mouth ran away from my brains.

Max

I agree with alec baldwin about the greyhound .. I have travel with greyhound and its the worst ... I dont recomend greyhound at all

karl lovejoy

I for one agree with alec,the one time I had to ride greyhound was miserable,and out of the baldwin brothers,alec is the only talented one.I bet all of you that are bashing him are a bunch of whiny crybabys yourselves!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14