Greyhound Bus Lines

Alec Baldwin's a Mean Bully!

12/7/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_greyhound_alec_baldwin_ex
Greyhound Bus Lines has no idea how they got caught in the crossfire between Alec Baldwin and American Airlines -- but they're not taking it sitting down ... telling TMZ, Alec is woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel.

In case you haven't been keeping up -- Alec just wrote a diatribe online, blasting American Airlines for kicking him off one of their planes ... calling the whole ordeal a "Greyhound bus experience."

But a rep for the bus company tells us, the actor has no idea what he's talking about -- claiming, "I don’t know if he’s ever been on one of our buses (it doesn’t sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I’m sure wouldn’t share [his] feelings."

The rep adds, "I don’t know why he’s mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."

Lisa

I was a little bit sympatheti*****il he wouldn't shut up.

david

Alec is a arrogant left wing socialist prick who thinks he knows it all and he thinks he's better than everybody...actually he's just a liberal idiot

wow

Greyhound is gross. Unfortunately, I've traveled during the summer on their bus and drunks had to be thrown off. One woman went barefoot across Canada and another man had a suitcase full of prescription drugs and a small knife for cutting fruit. A bus broke down on the highway and passengers had to wait hours for a replacement. The bathroom stinks and the seats are uncomfortable. The rest stops have terrible food and some drivers are cranky. The worse yet here in Canada was the gruesome beheading of a passenger by a lunatic.
It's good to see the countryside in the summer but we will take the train instead.

Moonbeam

I was thinking that too -- haven't been on Greyhound for years, but I don't think I ever met a rude driver and it was usually a pleasant experience. Alec just dug himself in deeper by bringing Greyhound into it. It wasn't a good time for him to once again display his anger management problems, just as the memory of his voicemail tirade at his daughter was beginning to fade a little in our memories and be replaced by his good work on 30 Rock. Now he's back to bully status to the public in general.

jim

Really Really really Who Caresssssssssssss

handy

Alexia has never fell in love with anyone other than himself and I am pretty sure he has sex with his fat ass every night

Small Chested and Loving It!!

Hey, I am offended by his comments! I have traveled using Greyhound many times and never had any problems. My luggage has never been lost, the buses have always arrived on time, and the drivers have always been friendly. I doubt Alec ever has used Greyhound as a means of travel and therefore has no clue what he is talking about. I'm all for you Greyhound!

stu

KIm Bassinger was right!

TxGal

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Victoria

Baldwin also made a sexist, gratuitous remark about American Airlines only hiring former Catholic school gym teachers from the 1950s. What a classless jerk.

KNikia

greyhound sucks. i rode it for the first time for Thanksgiving because I decided at the last minute to go see my sisters. NEVER AGAIN. and I love American Airlines that is my preferred airlines. So I doubt they were the same experience.

bring back recent posts

....hey peeps...in case u missed it...imo..the funniest post ever by a commenter on tmz...URSilly..#29...go read it..right here..haha

Lewis

Greyhound is not safe in Canada. You may get beheaded and partially eaten...

suzyie

Angela.H

I share Alec feeling about the bus experience. I will not ride greyhound bus even is free. It sucks big time. I think Alec should take private plane fm now on, don't hv to deal AA or UA.