« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky's Wife

My Husband Is INNOCENT

12/8/2011 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_dottie_sandusky_jerry_BNJerry Sandusky's wife is standing behind her man ... claiming he NEVER raped any boys and insists all of his accusers are making up their stories.

For the first time since the allegations went public, Dottie Sandusky has released a statement through her husband's lawyer ... claiming she never witnessed Jerry sexually abusing anyone ... and doesn't believe any of the allegations.

In her statement Dottie says she's been "shocked and dismayed by the allegations made against Jerry."

She adds, "As the mother of six children, I have been devastated by these accusations. "

"Our children, our extended family and friends know how much Jerry and I love kids and have always tried to help and care for them. We would never do anything to hurt them. I am so sad anyone would make such a terrible accusation which is absolutely untrue. We don't know why these young men have made these false accusations, but we want everyone to know they are untrue."

As we previously reported, Dottie helped bail her husband out of jail this morning after he was arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing two more young boys.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kevin

Dottie by name...

iluvla

This COW should be ashamed of herself!!! She knew exactly what was going on in her house and she condoned it. She is a pathetic excuse for a woman! Her children should be ashamed of her!!!!

Jean

Yes, Dottie.

They ALL made up their stories.

Wake up, would'ya?

michael

What the @#!@!!!!!!! Why wasn't he denied bail!!!!!!!!! Maybe some more kids can come out and then he will be locked up forever!!!!!

buzz kill

I guess the family and friends didn't realize just how much this perv loved kids. If one kid accused him you might wonder if it was true, but when dozens make the same claim its time to face reality. This guy is one sick bastard. Its time for his wife to take off the blinders. it must be tough to have to face the fact that he loved little boys more than her.

Italia

I think Dotty is doing a little "CYA" ("cover your a$$) because after this last accuser told of how he yelled to her for help, but no help came, and whole lot of people have been calling for her arrest too.

j

I cannot, do not, refuse to believe that she or there 6 adopted kids didnt know anything was going on. It is not just one case it is 50 cases over a period of 13 years. It makes me sick to my stomach. I only wish I had the funds to go to PA, and give them all a piece of my mind.

Me

So if there's a boy screaming in your basement, you don't at the very least open the door to yet another kid whom Jerry's paraded through, and shout down, "What's wrong, honey?" Never mind that I'm sure his scream did not sound 'normal' given that he was being SODOMIZED at the time. You wouldn't at least see what was wrong...or WHERE YOUR HUSBAND WAS AT THAT MOMENT?

Wake up, lady. Your husband is a pedophile who did horrible, horrible things to MANY boys.

Kaytee

Standing behind her man eh? I bet she's standing behind him with a big fat di1d0! Disgusting pervert!

Deb Colorado

It would be impossible to admit that someone you have been with for a long time is a monster. But who would know this man better than anyone...his wife. She knows. Will never admit it. Given one of the victims was screaming from their basement with no help or response from her...what does she think was going on? I cringe at the thought of what most likely happeneded to some of the children they adopted and fostered. She knows more than she is willing to admit. She is as sick as he is.

Kari

Dottie--you are merely another of his victims if you believe this crap you are saying. And "you never saw him" molesting any children...well, he isn't going to do it right in front of you. That's not how a molester operates. Wake up, Dottie.

whateverhomewrecker

She had to know something was going on. She is an enabler that's why he felt so comfortable to do his evil in the basement of their home. He knew she wouldn't come down even if the child screamed for help. He seems to have alot of enablers in his life.

Jessi

How is it that Sandusky manages to look like a creep in EVERY photo I've seen of him?

shrimperdan

It is amazing when someone can can deny the truth when it is biting them right on the nose. This woman is either clueless or culpable.

Straight Talkin Texan

Poor woman. I had something similar happen with my ex. I believed him until I found proof. Then I felt like my world collapsed around me. It's a devastating reality blow.