Donald Trump

Bachmann & Perry Are

COWARDS

12/9/2011 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry
Donald Trump is lashing out at GOP candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry for turning down his debate invitation -- telling TMZ, "They're all afraid."

Bachmann and Perry are the latest to turn down Trump's invite to a debate in Iowa on December 27th -- following a triple rejection from Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. So far, only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have agreed to face off against the Donald in a tête-à-tête.

But Trump's not surprised -- telling us, “The thing is ... the Republicans are afraid of me running as an Independent. They’re all afraid. The only person NOT afraid is Newt."

"There are two reasons that these candidates are backing out of my debate. One, some just aren’t courageous people. Two, some are concerned that I may run as an Independent. They want me to give up ... and I’m NOT giving up."

Donald adds, "I’m not saying I WILL run, but if I need to and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, than I will. They all want my endorsement but they won’t come to my debate. They’re scared.”

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Different Rules Apply

Trump for President. I don't necessarily like him as a person, but he is a hell of a businessman. This country needs to be run like a business, with appropriate checks and balances. C'mon Trump - get on the ballot.

mebrat24

Trumps just looking for ratings for his show coming up. It' all about the money.

Jake

Yeah it's cause they're afraid... Or maybe, Just maybe nobody takes you seriously.

I-See-Dumb-People

Donald who??

WandaHatesYou

Why hasn't "Mumra" commented yet? That Massengill spokesman uber douche-bag comments on everything because he thinks he's somewhow poignant and that anyone gives two shizzes about what he thinks. Of course, now he feels validated. Sucker.

Mike

No Donald---The reason is cause three complete idiots dont make for a debate---its called 3 idiots and still no common sense...-

k

A QUITTER CALLING THEM A COWARD?? NO ONE TAKES TRUMP SERIOUSLY...STICK TO REAL ESTATE

Jackie

Oh stfu!....Just coz you have money doesn't mean you can step on everyone's head. stfu again.

Liz

Trump is correct. And I'd add, not only cowards but DITZOIDS as well. The Donald understands business .. I look forward to the debate.

notalawyer

This debate would be just as meaningful if Kim Kardashian,
Michael Lohan or Tareq Salahi was the moderator...

BrennanNeil

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site View More

Patrick Henry

Trump equal the biggest narcissist possible in NYC and do we forget he isn't the greatest business man he filed for bankruptcy long ago and yet he continues to find investors for his ego.

He may run the Miss America pageants but he has no business running a republican debate. The fact that he has insulted almost all the candidates who have refused his "debate" shows that it's all about his ego. And of course, there's no such thing as bad publicity for him. ,men admire him for his ability to pin down one trophy wife while entertaining mistresses and he lives in luxury that others have paid for.

Someone please tell mister mullet that he lost his curb appeal long ago. I guess Ole Newt is looking for some of those trump dollars to back his campaign. Maybe he can choose Kris Jenner as his VP nominee if he does run. In that case I won't be voting. The Donald please go away like the bad H1N1 virus that you are.

peoplearesilly

I can't believe he's even been asked to do this. It's ridiculous. Not helping the GOP at all. It's turning into a circus.

KnuckleDragger

They don't want to play with you because everything you do is about YOU! You're a circus act! Throw some money at it, Trump. They're Republicans...they'll show up in a heartbeat.

aquanet

Trump is just a bully and a cry baby. He doent get what he wants and throws yet another tantrum. He's just a joke that is trying to gain some clout by aligning himself with the Presidentical election. Stick the beauty pagents.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments