Nicole Scherzinger

30-Minute Crying Session

After 'X Factor' Elimination

12/9/2011 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209_nicole_xfactor_exd_2
Nicole Scherzinger ran off the set of 'X Factor' in tears last night ... when the audience booed her like crazy for eliminating Rachel Crow ... and TMZ has learned she was hysterically crying in her dressing room for nearly a half-hour.

Nicole was charged with casting the final vote between Crow and Marcus Canty ... but didn't want to eliminate either .. so she sent the vote to "Deadlock" -- which meant it all boiled down to the audience vote.

Crow lost ... and broke down in tears ... and when the host of the show asked Nicole to comment, the crowd unleashed a chorus of boos.

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... Nicole bolted right for her dressing room ... and was "inconsolable" about the situation.

We're told Crow -- who was a crying mess herself -- heard about Nicole and went to the judge's dressing room ... where the two cried together and Crow told Nicole she was not mad about the decision.

It's been a rough couple of weeks for Scherzinger -- as TMZ first reported, she had already been getting death threats and hate mail for voting Drew Ryniewicz off the show last week.

nikki

great show. Her mum said she promised everything world be ok, and it will be.

Bev

Amother comment I want to make is that L.A. Reid is an arse. The way he bobs his head back and forth with that idiot ass look on his face when they are singing is stupid. And I'm still sad that Drew is gone. She should have won. The remaining male singers suck.

Bev

I'm sick of Nicole. Waa waa waa. If she can't take being on the show and show some maturity instead of wanting people to baby her, then she needs to go do something different.

Spottedfeather

I am sick and tired of seeing people cry on tv. If you know you're going to cry, then don't go on tv. Nobody wants to see weak people break down on tv. Well, maybe other weak people do.

Jane

I hate nicole!!!!!!!

LarriLove

It's an emotional ride, the bigger picture is much brighter for all of the best singers , win or lose, the X-factor, gain exposer, even more offers than ever before. they ultimately are all winners!

punkjunk

WOW! I have watched the show a few times and...really?!? First, shame on x factor for letting a child that young compete. 2nd, what a spoiled brat! Talk about poor sportsmanship. Seriously, you aren't good enough kid, deal with it. If you want to win, get better. And throwing a holy fit like that, ridiculous. And whats with saying, "Mommy your promised me, you promised me!" What, to win? That kid is a brat. She if she wants to be a star she needs to learn how to lose with grace and win with dignity. This little girl is obviously spoiled rotten and never been told no a day in her life. Her parents should be slapped for not teaching their child that not everything is handed to you. Freakin' Verucca Salt!!!

leigh

she and la reed are a joke. they should cry for the next ten years and they should resign immediately. both are incompetent and prejudiced to their contestants and are black prejudiced, especially. he cannot make positive comments towards anyone except his black contestants.

Katie

Seriously, the judges have made this competition a battle between themselves instead of the talent. Unprofessional? I think so. It is very unfortunate that it came to this conclusion because I know that Simon wanted it to be a professional judging competition. He has class and I am certain that he is embarrassed. The kinks I hope will be worked out eventually and I hope for his sake it works out. As for death threats....Oh my Lord, come on America, show some class...

Bella

learn how to lose bitch!

xoxItWasntMe

To those who keep misquoting what Rachel said you may want to hit rewind. Rachels mama said"everything is going to be alright...." to which Rachel replied "do you promise me? promise me...." So stop committing libel already lol

l s

The judges have no Balls well Simon does but the woman sure don't crow should still be on the show and L.A's boys cant sing for @#$% what is wrong with you people the two kids that made this show are now gone cause for NO BALLS you so called woman on this show really SUCK!!!!! and I would NEVER!!!! want you in my corner I am sure you have never been loyal to any one not even your self

Darlene Williams

Nicole don't feel bad, I would have done the same thing, you did nothing wrong, america voted her not you. This is a competition and someone has to leave the show. Simon I respect you, but this is your show you made the rules, you set the age so young people are going to get there heart broken and thats something they should have expected. What about the others that were voted off who was just a good. Your group is part of the competition and they can lose as well.

sunny

hollywood is so fake who cares.. this little girl is going to get a deal with disney... call the waaambulance

amc

Please Simon Cowell, get this rubbish off the airways in both the UK and the USA. X Factory is awful.