Nicole Scherzinger

The Backstage Cry Sesh --

Caught on Tape

12/9/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

The ish was fake as hell.

Truth

NICOLE FLOPZINGER SHOULD WORRY ABOUT HER OWN FAILING SOLO CAREER THAN THAT OF A 13YR OLD. BITCH'S CAREER STATESIDE IS A COMPLETE #EPICFAIL. RUMOR HAS IT THAT KELLY ROWLAND NOW ON XFACTOR UK MIGHT BE SWITCHED WITH FLOPZINGER FOR NEXT SEASON WITH KELLY ON XFACTOR US AND FLOPZINGER ON XFACTOR UK. KELLY IS DOING WAAAY BETTER ON THE UK EDITION THAN FLOPZINGER IS ON THE US EDITION. THAT AND MORE TALENT AS A SINGER/PERFORMER. RECALL IF THAT CHERYL COLE FIASCO NEVER OCCURRED, FLOPZINGER WOULD JUST BE A LAME CO-HOST WITH THAT #EPICFAIL BRIT DUDE WHO WONT BE COMING BACK SEASON 2. IN FACT, HAD FLOPZINGER STAYED AS HOST THEY PROLLY WOULD HAVE CANNED HER ALONG WITH STEVE JONES. #TRUTH!!

Trevis Miho

Rachel Crow WAS adorable, but - between her & Marcus - it was just her time to go. This isn't meant to sound cold, but people shouldn't console this little girl or make her feel like dropping to the ground in defeat is acceptable. If this is what she REALLY wants to be, then there will be struggles FAR more devastating than this. Rachel did my favorite Etta James song and did a good job, BUT there were key things that made the original shine that she left out of the song. Marcus sang his dam heart out and deserved to stay on the show last night. onestly, I felt worse for Nicole at this moment, but I feel she did what was right. Rachel will make it anyway.

IceGypsy

Her parents must be really proud. I can't imagine going through that at 13yrs old. She really seems more mature than Nicole here.

MC

It's a competition...sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Life goes on.

BananaHammock

Did you ever see somebody that was So Incredibly Hot but then...they opened their mouth and tried to have a conversation and no matter WHAT your penis said you had to Just Say No???

What you just experienced my friend...is a Scherzinger.

She was SO hot as a *****cat Doll! After seeing her on this show I wish she would just go back to singing.

Milk your looks for all you can...because this show makes you look like an idiot.

Sandy

If Nicole can not handle what she is getting paid to do she needs to find another job!!!!

janet

How long is this going to be milked?

barb

Seriously, Rachel brought it last night way more than Marcus did. Based on the "save me" performances, Rachel should have stayed. Nicole punked out. You know she wanted to vote for Rachel, and I suspect that she was surprised at the actual outcome.

Jayden

I think all of this is going way too far. I am not a huge Nicole fan but I am really tired of hearing people blast her for making a decision and voting off Rachel. It was Rachel's time to go and someone had to make a decision and Nicole was hired to be a judge and thats what she did. I mean are they supposed to keep kids on the show whether they are the best are not just to keep from hurting their feelings? I am so done with this show if it keeps up.

george fudge!

Nicole Scherzinger is a lip-synching untalented loser. Hope she is X'd from the show. And show Paula Abdul the exit door at the same time.

URSilly

Nicole is all about herself, making everything about her. Here this young girl had to console Nicole, when the little girl probably felt that a part of her died inside (her dream of winning), yet Nicole makes it all about herself.

This 13 year old acts more mature then Nicole.

KTD

The brat should go home. She's not that good. Let her learn some humility and come back when she grows up.

Marvin

Nicole do the right decision!

charlie

Nicole...you are a joke. do everyone a favor....go home and don't show your face again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments