Nicole Scherzinger

The Backstage Cry Sesh --

Caught on Tape

12/9/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."

Truth

Nicole isn't all that in my book. Pretty yes but sexy? Nah. She lacks that certain something that makes someone a Star. Just another Hollywood/Vegas type bimbo. They r a dime a dozen.

GoAwayGloria

Caught on tape?? Doesn't that mean that the people in the footage don't know they are being filmed? PUH LEASE. This was SUPPOSED to happen, nothing was genuine.

JLo on Steroids

Nicole, You were hired to be a judge. The job entails judging, this includes judging on elimination night. Two individuals sing a save me song and you are to vote for 1 person to go based on the worse performance and you are to vote for 1 person to stay based on the best performance out of the two. Last night a performer was clearly better than the other, which calls into play the judgment of sending the other performer home. Not being a coward and sending it into a deadlock, the deadlock is when both performances are equally great & last nights save me songs were not equally great. Rachel Crow's save me performance blew Marcus's save me performance out of the water and they were to be judged on the save me performance. You my dear cannot function as a judge, cannot perform the job that you were hired for and you will not be back next season on the american version of X Factor because your seat will be filled by Kelly Rowland. We have decided, and you Nicole are outta here...now go make a single that no one will buy. Thank you

disinter

Proud to say I haven'*****ched even ONE episode of this show.

Robyn

Rachael amazes me on how a young girl can keep her head up and be strong. Nicole get over yourself!

Karmagal

Nicole SUCKS.. She wouldnt know talent if it hit her right in the face. She says " she didnt want to make the decision" to send her home.. WELL by throwing the vote dumb a ss.. you did JUST THAT.. Go back to LIP SYNCING its what you do best.

maxvain

NOOOOOO I watch both shows, UK and US version. Please just get rid of Nicole all together! I don't want to see her again. She will destroy the UK version as well, which is actually better than the US version.

Angel

Flopzinger do the rest of the world a favor shoot yourself I even provide the gun

Jill Kennedy

The X Factor is just terrible. It is a really bad, over-produced mess. And when the manufactured emotion becomes real emotion - it's just a travesty. There is nothing redeeming about this show. I hate it.

What sort of emotional torture will they think up next? Tune in next week!

EDITA ON STEROIDS

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed her career"died" when she left PCD for a solo career.

Vee

**** up Nicole

Mazor

This right here is why a woman should never be President.

jetfanglo

and the emmy goes to...........oh,puleeeeeeze.......

EDITA ON STEROIDS

A word of advice to the voting public, voting for marcus doesnt mean he is going to fu** you. his d**k is not going to come out of the phone to thank you, so give it up and vote for the real talent.

Mimi

Nicole should have never been added to the show she lacks the ability to mentor and make decissions based on performances. Taking into consideration that Marcus has ZERO chance of winning and has been in the bottom 3 times is evidence enough that Rachael had a better chance and she also was the better performer. I think the producers made big mistakes when they set this show up in the first place. They should of had an odd number of judges and they should never be put on the line to eliminate anyone. If they wanted to add a save to prevent Chris Daughtry from happening again then ok. The contestants should be eliminated by the voters without the opinion of bias judges. Nicole simply eliminated Racheal to annoy Simon thats it. She should be removed NOW from the show. She is also hurting Josh her only remaining singer trying to make him someone he isn't with her version of what she like to sing not what people would like to here him sing.