Brooke Mueller

First Night Out After Arrest

12/10/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller out in Hollywood after her arrest
It was a successful evening for Brooke Mueller last night -- she didn't get arrested!

Mueller was spotted with a friend on Sunset Boulevard around 11:00 PM. It's unclear where they went, but based on the video we posted last weekend ... we're going to guess they went dancing.

Sources close to Brooke say she is just trying to live a normal life and is trying stay positive after her arrest.

Mueller was bustedd in Aspen last Friday night for drug possession. She maintains she's innocent.

patty

i hope child services is reading this too

carina

HIGH!

Ryan

Not sure why we're always getting 'news' on Brooke Mueller. Last I checked she's never done anything in her life besides sell a little bit of real estate (supposedly she was an RE agent), marry Charlie Sheen, and do a lot of blow. Sort of baffled to why she gets so much f*cking press as if she was even sort of famous.

Liz

Trying to live a normal life? Seriously? Maybe she should start staying at home and being a "mom" to her two little boys.

Jillian

I feel so sorry for her kids!

Jillian

What a waste of air space!!!

Chun LI

She looks ready to party.Go home and take care of your 2 meal tickets,uh I mean sons.

John T.

If she OD's maybe those kids will be put in a normal home and have a normal life. She is a waste. Maybe CPS will finaly step in. She's nothing but a slut.

A viewer

Just shows how money can't cover up trash. The poor kids are doomed.

Tutti Frooooty

I swear I thought I was the only one who saw "Reggie Bush" in this pic!! Why is it celebs (in this case an FFF list celeb...celeb by D-list celeb marriage) aren't absolutely MORTIFIED when they're arrested?? I'd be crawling back down in that hole in the Earth that I came out of if I were her!! Here she is "wooohoo I'm back bitches!! Higher and more loaded than EVER!! See if I make it through the night without a po-po run in!!"

veronica

who the hell cares? she dated charlie sheen so she just gets to be all over the internet? so just because she has kids with a celeb and gets caught with drugs we all have to read about it? why dont you deal with you drug problem in the privacy of your home and try to connect with you kids instead of parting? is that how you want you children to remember their childhood? Their junkie going to party's and getting coked out? its disgusting......... why don't you guys post things about real celebrities, TMZ
??

YouDontSay

Oh boy...CPS please!

Scotty

Why did two drug addicts bother having children? The kids are obviously not a priority, and Charlie's continual rescue of Brooke will only make her problems worse by removing any real consequences.

marina

Don't you think it would be better for you to stay home with the kids and make cookies, watch Christmas stories and make they feel secure. No it is more important for you to go out with your friends (or enablers) and party. Sad lady...

brittany

This dumb bitch is famous for no reason just because she has some kids with a douchebag does not make you famous I am soooo sick of all these attention whores!! Like you think you wouldnt be going out anywhere if you just got out of jail...She should try being a ******* mother before going out partying...