« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

'Fed Up' With Ex-Wife's Lying

12/10/2011 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1210_hulk_hogan_ex_video
Hulk Hogan has had it with his ex-wife, Linda Bollea, and her "non-stop lying" ... and that's why he's finally decided to sue her.

We spotted Hulk and his new wife at LAX yesterday, the day after he filed a defamation lawsuit against Linda. In her book, she claims Hulk abused her for years and had a homosexual affair with legendary wrestler Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

From the way Hulk went off in this video, sounds like Hulkamania is ready to run wild ... in court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rogue Warrior

Word!!!!! Take this stupid, money grubbing, wh*re to the cleaners Hulk!

Mikey

I believe Hulk Hogan is a part time homosexual.

jeff

hogan doesn't seem homosexual. If she's lying about that she needs to give every penny back that she took from him. I think linda hogan is hot for an older lady. There is a ton of sh t going on nobody but them knows about. If he goes to court and says he's the greatest wrestler of all time, THEN WE'LL KNOW HE'S LYING. WOOOOOOOOOO! Press dislike now assh les. I want the record.

Joao

Let the games begin. I'm sure she was prepared for him to attack after she busted him for being gay. He's an idiot. Suing her is only going to bring more attention to his sexploits. I hadn't heard about it until this and how many and what kind of people would even give a sht to read her book or care about Hulk Hogan?

Incidentally, I did a search on Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake and UGH, to each their own Hogan, I'm sure you could have done better than that-but then again you're no prize.

Gloria Unread

I think in a Hulk & Brutus Beefcake relationship, Hulk would definitely be the top.
Just the other night I was looking at my old 1985 WWF Topps cards (I have the full set) and thinking that Brutus looked a little *ahem*.. not into women...

BigTim

Hulk and Brutus the Barber doin' the gravy train? That's a picture I would rather not have in my mind.

Fred Farkel

Hate to tell you folks... but what HULK is going through is exactly what YOU will be going through when your wive***** menopause.

They behave like INSANE and OUT-OF-CONTROL animals.

Nothing they do or say makes sense.

Uh

Who's lying? I remember a recorded phone call with his son in prison...He has the credibility o*****rape.

Kaffee

Sounds like his ex-Linda is a lying bitch. She should be stopped--he is doing the right thing by suing her. She is an unhappy individual who wants to make him miserable. Hope he wins!!

patty

thats not linda he's standing with??

JAC

I'd love to see Hulks ex Linda, all the Kardashians, Snooky, and all the GOD awful reality programs sent to Mars by rocketship! I'm sick to death of all the crap in the news everyday about these kind of s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

We know who you are, no need to wear a shirt with your name on it. Pity the fool.

amazon_woman

LMAO. I am picturing Hulk getting it in the a** saying "Oh yeah."

Stiletto

Is it just me, or does everyone get re-directed to the video of that chubby brat throwing her crying tantrum?

Politico Pablo

She's still using him to make money and inventing sh*t to sell books. He should've had a "no public slander clause" in his divorce settlement forcing her to return the money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments