Lindsay Lohan

Freaks Over Stolen Purse --

I Better Not Go to Jail Over This!

12/12/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lilo_audio_launch_ex2
Lindsay Lohan completely wigged after some jackass stole her purse in Hawaii this weekend -- telling friends, she was terrified the ordeal would land her in jail ... and TMZ has obtained audio of her expletive-filled freak out.

Take a listen ... moments after Lindsay discovered her bag was missing ... she says, "I will f**king kill someone if I even have to get questioned [inaudible] jail for a year."

Lindsay was petrified she'd be stranded in Hawaii without her ID -- forcing her to miss her court date in L.A. Wednesday morning ... a misstep that could have potentially gotten her probation revoked, and landed her butt behind bars.

Lindsay can relax -- TMZ broke the story -- her passport and court documents permitting travel were eventually returned along with Lindsay's $5,000 Chanel purse. However, she's still short $10,000 cash.

On tape Lindsay adds, "My dad will kill me" -- interesting considering her on-again-off-again relationship with Michael Lohan ... and his own in-and-out-of-jail (currently, out) status.

ketjo

BAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No 21 third from the last ......
this is the one every woman would delete or burn
if it was of herself...
Not Lindsay she thinks she gorgeous.....!

My sides hurt.....BAAAAAAA !!!!

Ghost Rider

I am the one hiding under you stairs,
Fingers like snakes, and spiders in my hair...

Tracy

This is a setup. And why would she give a rats a$$ what her dumb A$$ father thinks./.. She set this up.. Not sure why...drug money lost

Ghost Rider

I am the shadow on the moon at night,
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright...

charley

WHORE

LLFAN

Why would anyone bring 10 grand of cash to a party? That kind of money belongs in a freakin bank account. Come on Lindsay get it together!

loloagogo

Wonder where all the audio recordings are for everything else??? How cheesey. If the Jugde falls for this one she is dumber that than a bag-o-rocks.

Reed

There's a audio tape of this crap? We're supposed to believe all this drama from the queen of made of drama. Does she pay you or do you pay her for all this laughable fiction.

Superman

Don't invite this bitch to your party. She will just ruin it for everyone!

ketjo

Issy
" I am the Granny that's holding the bat:
waiting to smash your head in all
nice and flat....."

Well it kind of rymes !!!

nan

How nicw that some "friend" chose to record her when she was so upset..
and give it to TMZ

Carl

I really don't get why she brought her passport or thought she would need it in Hawaii. Has anyone told her that it is a US state?

kendall

ALL LIES!!!! SHE HAS A GROSS BODY TOO! PASTIE & FRECKLES EVERYWHERE......YUCK~ she needs a bed in a pscycho ward..this woman is such a lying, theiven lesbian!

kendall

Kinda hard to decide who is more of a freak show.........this nut job or the Kardashians.......TIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Neuroguy

I guess you carry around $10k in cash is because drug dealers don't take credit or debit cards....yet.