« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Blocks Accusers

From Spilling Beans ... For Now

12/13/2011 5:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_jerry_sandusky_bn
Jerry Sandusky just executed a legal maneuver that will keep 8 of his accusers from telling tales of horrific sexual abuse ... but only temporarily.

The former Penn State assistant coach waived his right to a preliminary hearing this AM in his child molestation case.  The judge was supposed to hear testimony from Sandusky's accusers and then decide if there was enough evidence to justify a trial.  By waiving his right to a prelim, the case will automatically be set for a full trial.

On his way into court, Sandusky said, "We fully intend to put together the best possible defense that we can do, to stay the course, to fight for 4 quarters.  We want the opportunity to present our side."

Outside the courthouse, Sandusky's lawyer, Joseph Amendola, told the media, "There will be no plea negotiations. This is a fight to the death."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jdub

FRY CHOMO!!

sobernow312

I can't even stomach looking at his picture, it makes me sick !!!!

Jack

We should adopt a Chinese system for cases like this. Give him his day in court and then take him out back the courthouse after he's found guilty.

Shaz

Really, a football analogy the lawyers use. Sick (you know whats)!

Shaz

UGH I thought the quote was from the lawyers, I reread and see it's from Sandusky himself. I am even more sick, especially after seeing how he strutted his sick self into court with his wife this morning.

christy

His "SIDE"?!!???! His SIDE???

E

What side does he have?! I can't believe he thinks he is innocent!! DUDE you raped a bunch of kids, WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?!?!

NobodySpecial

Sandusky's people know there is just cause for trial, this would have been just more damaging evidence and made it more difficult for his team to try to save his disgusting azz.

michelle

Justice will be all the more sweeter! Not suprised, cowards always hide as long as they can!!

dlucas

This sick bastard is so far out of touch with everything going on. Every video and picture of him he looks happier and happier. Like does he really think that he is famous for something good?? Is he that proud of himself for what he did???

Jackie

Do svidaniya Azzhole.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Ugly pervo mug makes me want to barf.

Sonya in Tx

I guess he doesn't want to further piss ofdf potential jurors...

cw

He is just buying time until he will fry in a pan like a piece of bacon. I hope the trial will be LIVE on HLN. I will watch every moment!!!!!!

Jay W.

Guy looks like a beaver. Maybe its just his front teeth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments