Clint Eastwood

Go Ahead Punk

... MAKE MY REALITY SHOW

12/14/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214_clint_dina_eastwood-
Clint Eastwood
is going the way of the Kardashians ... TMZ has learned his wife and two of his daughters are currently shooting a family reality show intended to air on the E! network.

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty."  It will focus on the relationship between Clint's wife Dina Eastwood, their daughter Morgan and Clint's 18-year-old daughter Francesca ... an aspiring actress.

We’re told 81-year-old Clint has agreed to make a couple of cameos -- but will not be a main character on the show.

The show is being produced by reality powerhouse Bunim/Murray -- the same people who produce all of the Kardashian reality shows ... along with "The Real World" and "Bad Girls Club."

Sources tell us producers are hoping to get the show on the air in the next few months.

Denver

I hope this doesn't signal that Clint is suffering from dementia or worse. Only explanation I can think of! Bruce Jenner should call and wave him off NOW!

Patrick Henry

Have we all checked into Hotel California and can't check out?
This must be for his young aspiring actress daughter and wife number??? I won't be watching it even though his name is attached ..It's a reality show that is produced by the same people that produce you know who. Trashy, Clint pure trash. he doesn't need the money so someone schmoozed him into it.

Thurston Howell III

I've seen these two interviewed together and this woman never lets him get a word in, she just drives a truck over him. Very sad to see this happen.

eyeroll

Clint - how could you stoop so low?

Kim Carter

Kim Carter Here!!

Oh wow!! These greedy people don't have enough money already!! Now they want to flaunt their rich lives for the rest of us to see that they're "normal" with all that money there is no way you can be normal. I won'*****ch it. Blah blah yuck!

Lisa

I am happy to say I have cancelled my cable service as there is nothing but crap on it. ALL ****..ALL the time. Sorry Clint. Don't care about your trophy wife. Or your grandchild. Oh I'm sorry, your kid.

LOL

Wow first Dina last movie didn't hit the big screen, daughters have for years been working on their acting skills with little sucess, Dina hoping for another film to made in the future- a maybe- they must need the fame 'cause they have $$$ --- God help us all for the ridiculus! What a mess!

Truth

DAYUMMMM, WHO WOULDA THOT CLINT IS A PUSHOVER. HIS YOUNGER FLING IS PUSHING HIM TO DO THIS SH*T. WHAT A SHAME. EASTWOOD'S LEGACY BARES DOWN TO A REALITY SHOW. SMFH, SO MUCH FOR WINNING 5 OSCARS... #LAME #EPICFAIL #TRUTH!!

magmax

This is a crime...Hang 'Em High

Jamie

No, no, no, no, no, no,no! Clint Eastwood is one of the few actors/directors in Hollywood I have respect for I don't want to see his family in some cheesy reality show for the love of Hawkings please don't do this

Chopin's Romance

Not another reality show about crazy peoples crazy lives. :-(

I wanted to keep my image of Cool Clint forever but now I will not be able to.

Joey

Disgusting. Really. Maybe that Mayan thing is true and we are in the last days.

billybob

Maybe it's some sort of 'Dirty Harry reality show': Clint shows up, checks the mess and then brings justice to them by shooting some of them with his .45.
Thus, Clint also could make a 'Dirty Harry cameo' at the Kardashians show and shoot them too.
I think such concept would have future....

Mikey

Clint must be senile at this point to do this.

Mikey

Why bother, just get drunk, crash a car and yell "I'm Clint Eastwoods daughter" like everyone else does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments