Justin Timberlake

Trashed By Jessica Biel's Bro

12/14/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_gtef78ye_1_mbzvghmrJessica Biel's little brother is slamming Justin Timberlake's 901 Tequila company -- claiming the brand is a massive failure and JT is to blame.

Justin Biel -- who we're told worked for the 901 brand until a few weeks ago -- just posted a couple of videos to his Facebook page ... in which he claims Timberlake sabotaged the company by refusing to promote his own liquor.

Biel rants, "I've been waiting for [Timberlake] to do something with this f**king brand -- make a song about it, put it in a god damn video, hold it up, take some pictures, I don't care -- just do something because we're dying on the motherf**king vine here!"

Biel -- seemingly bitter with the brand -- sarcastically launches into a series of new "angles" he thinks could help sales ... claiming among other things:

-- "901 Tequila ... mixes well with a bump of cocaine"
-- "901 Tequila ... Steve Jobs used to drink it ... oh man that's too soon."
-- "901 Tequila ... I only s**t my pants once on it."
-- "901 Tequila ... so god damn exclusive our own CEO doesn't even drink it."

Biel continues, "Sales dropped drastically from last year ... way to go sales team!  Our distribution partners still couldn't give two f**ks about the brand, repping Patron all the way, and giving us the ol' fist up the ass."

Sources connected to Biel and Timberlake tell us Jessica's brother left the company on good terms ... even though it doesn't appear that way in the videos.

A rep for 901 tells TMZ ... "Justin Biel’s video was intended to be one in a series of videos created by 901 Tequila employees (including the brand owner) as part of a larger viral marketing campaign slated for the end of December. It was released prematurely without our knowledge and prior to the final edit.”

You buyin' it?

update_bar
11:37 PM PST -- Justin posted a statement on his Facebook page saying, "For all you knuckleheads that haven't figured it out. This is just a joke. hahah. Got ya."

The statement contradicts the 901 rep ... who insisted the videos were not a "joke" -- but a key part of a large viral marketing campaign that was released without permission of the company.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Carl Wive

Really? This video isn't funny(even though he's over trying), it's uncomfortable. Douche chills.

campy

There must have been a mistake in sending on your part because I have yet to receive my coupon for a complimentary bottle of tequila that seems to be so down in the dumps that a 'd' list publicity stunt was necessary. The email address again is crappygolfer@gmail.com Thank you.

eyeroll

Looks like he wants a little cheese with that whine.

tlcmk

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

kitnplayn

IT'S NOT VERY FUNNY to be using the recent death of Steve Jobs to make a marketing joke. In fact, I can't put my finger on a single word in this video that was even slightly funny. In fact, the only conviction I am taking away from this video is to take extreme caution to never, ever buy 901 Tequila.

Cooley

The statement does NOT contradict that of the company. IT's both a joke and a viral campaign.

This was obviously meant to be comedic, not serious -- whether part of viral marketing or not.

davey boy

hey, Biel. If you're girlfriend won't do a bunch of nasty **** with you in your video, hit me up, I'm down.

amazon_woman

"901 Tequila... I only **** my pants on it once."
"901 Tequila... I am not getting paid enough for this ****." PMSL

joannface

OMG that was hilarious! What's wrong with all the uptight people who are trashing him?? I think I shall buy a bottle just because that ish was so funny!

kdoeuid

he's being funny. Justin probably told him to do it. You know he wouldnt do that to his sister, unless he was high on something.

Kip

What an angry *******. I bet your sis is more ashamed of you now than she was before you put this out. You got bad ideas.

Ann

Check out the new Van Halen music video (Tatoo). Doesn't David Lee Roth look like Harvey Levin?

Jane

Justin timberlake sucks. His movies suck. therefore his tequila probably sucks too! Now time for a shopped pic of justin as the cool ice guy - bitly.com/Hc5cJ1 LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5