Howard Stern

He's Got Talent!

12/15/2011 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_howard_stern_BN_01
Dare we say ... we told you so Howard Stern just signed on with "America's Got Talent."

The King of All Media will replace Piers Morgan, much to the chagrin of those folks at the Parents Television Council, which felt he was too raunchy for primetime.

And producers wanted Stern so bad, they've even agreed to move 'AGT' to NYC -- so Howard can continue working on his radio show.

Fact is ... as we've been saying, Stern is a smart dude who knows his audience and when he should push the limits.

Bottom line -- AGT could become the biggest show on TV.

update_bar
6:32 AM PST -- Howie Mandel is fired up about his new co-star ... telling TMZ, "I couldn't be happier. As my Mom always says, you can never have enough Howies."

121511_tmzlive2_old

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

carol

HOWARD STERN??? SERIOUSLY??
......I can'*****ch anymore.

Linda

If Howard Stern is a judge I will never watch again. He is disgusting.

Buck Winchester

Anybody still saying BABA BOOEY is such a HACK !!! It was not funny 15 years ago and still aint losers. So Stern only works Mon-Tues-Wed but has time for this ? Glad to see him sticking it to all of you fans. Do yourselves all a favor and go listen to Opie and Anthony which is live all week long and a MUCH BETTER show anyway. If Stern was not with Sirus/XM I would not have to listen to tons of new adds and live spot reads hawking crappy Xmas gifts. Thanks for F@@@ing up XM Howard ! You also hog all of the money so nobody else in that company can grow and shine. They have a bunch of talent but all of the money goes to you. I blame you idiots that still think his over the top Me Me Me Ego is still entertaining.

Al

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED.... The show is going to be so good now.... AND.. we get to see Beth is sexy outfits

Ruthie Clark

i have watched your show since it has been on, however, now that howard stern will be a judge our family will not be watching your show. why would you want such a person as a judge

w r brooks

if you want s*** you got it in stern i will no*****ch this trash i loved it till you went into the pit with stern

Harry Humphries

My family will not be tunning in this season due to Howard Stern. He is too crude for network/family style entertainment. It is a disgrace to the show.

leaving

watched your show from first season can't believe you hired that slizebag . I won 't be watching any more !

broms

Woah! that's great haha should be entertaining. Also loveee the new show "Smash" on NBC...great cast and great music the season should be awesome. Pilot is free on itunes right now so check it out

Sharon Morin

Very Disappointed will not be watching America's Got Talent anymore

lainey

Are they insane. Howard Stern is sludge. You have just ruined the show for me. He has no credentials for talent nor is he deserving of the position.

joann

I used to watch agt all the time but will no longer as howard stern is degrading and offensive to women. Its too bad, as it was a good show

joann

I watched agt all the time but will no longer watch as howard stern is degrading and offensive to women. the show must be desperate.....

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9