Britney Spears

I'M ENGAGED!!!

12/16/2011 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_britney_jason_EXD_01
Jason Trawick
jumped the engagement gun ... 'cause Britney Spears just posted a message hinting that he ALREADY popped the question ... and TMZ has learned she said yes!

Britney just went to her Facebook page and wrote, "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo."

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Jason proposed last night ... and to celebrate, he organized a giant party in Vegas.

TMZ broke the story ... Britney knew Trawick was going to pop the question ... but it was SUPPOSED to happen tonight. Seems he just couldn't wait!

Sources close to the couple tell us ... the MASSIVE celebratory dinner will go down tonight at the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel ... because Brit Brit LOVES chocolate.

We're told there will be a chocolate fondue fountain and all the men will get chocolate truffle cigars.

After dinner ... the gang is set to go to Chateau nightclub and party the night away.

We're told everyone involved in the fiesta has received specific marching orders -- anything Britney wants, Britney gets.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

AC

I went to a concert in 2001 and had front row seats. Turned to my right and saw Britney eye ******* the **** out of me.

mrsschrute

I'm happy for her. Good for her. I hope she is happy and blessed in her marriage and with her little boys. :O)

your not all that

hmmmmmmmmmm lawsuits filed against her are all on hold becauses a judge says shes too CRAZY to deal with them at the moment, yet she is capable of making a descion that affects the rest of her life.......oh well it wont last hes PAID and you can only live with crazy for soooo long, then all the money in the world wont be enough.

Wishbone

Idn't is sweet how generous he is with her money...."anything Britney wants, Britney gets". He has to keep his cash cow happy.

Mumra the Ever Living

Can't wait for the wedding shower-a literal shower that it. The groom lookis like he hasn't bathed in days.

the real diva

nice to see britney get her life back on track thanks to her dad. so hopefully this wedding to jason will be a good thing and keep her on track. so we won't see any more crazy outbursts from her. so congrats to britney. and kudos to her dad for bringing her back to reality again.

Phreaky

Sure wish she would have found someone wealthy in his own right. It's hard to trust the intentions when it's some regular shmoe, who was making a good living before, but no where NEAR a wealthy living. He was probably thinking of nothing but dollar signs when he asked her.

BB not bb

Her first husband seemed nice. Then her mother ran him off? I don't even get that. Then she approved of Kevin who was a selfish mean insincere user. That ended up driving Britney out of her mind. Then she has this older guy, who is her manager, who left her already before, now asking to marry her? I guess she wants to get married, but I don't really trust him. I can see him being very controlling in the marriage, especially with her messed up on meds.

I guess he is better than those Arab guys who were harrassing her, but still. He doesn't really seem like her style to me.

Rollie

that's old news. Britney has been saying for months on her tagged profile that she was engaged. maybe this is for those who didn't already know

Mamma Bear

Great News! See what happens when you point your feet in the right direction!!!! He seems like a great guy. I sincerely am happy for you. Put the past in the past and move forward, that's what memmories are made for. CINGRATS!

Will Elerbee

Britney Spears Is Engaged to her Stepdad, big deal! Oh, that's not her Stepdad? Oh, her manager?! Well he managed to tap cash, i mean ass!

alex

wow she is a strange looking bird... good luck dude-

Teabagger

Britney Spears = the new Elizabeth Taylor when talking about marriages

Celebrities Suck

congrats but this man looks a washed up hill belly.. yeeee ha.....

hey u!

Im soooooo happy for u brit! May G'd almighty bless u and your family and I hope all your dreams and goals come true. Xoxo from Panama, Republic of Panama! :D

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments