Playmate of the Year:

Lindsay's Spread SUCKED

12/16/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121611_playboy_still

Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy spread did NOT live up to the hype ... so says someone who's DEFINITELY in a position to judge -- 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk.

Hope was out in L.A. yesterday -- leaving a waxing salon called Stript Wax Bar -- when we asked about the pics ... and she replied,  "I saw that spread ... and I was not impressed."

1216_lindsay_lohan_playboyShe added, "I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe."

So, we gotta ask ...

brown dynamite

Ehhh not the worst pics but it's too bad they couldn't get Lindsey when she was still a redhead and healthy looking like she was before.

Jack Watson

It's reported that during Lohan's Playboy shoot a stage hand on set collapsed and EMTs had to be called. As the unnamed individual was being carted away he could be heard to say "Oh the horror. It looked like she'd been hit between the legs with an axe."

dennis

How do you spell crack whore....did i get it right

Dani

Awwwww, sounds to me like Hope is a little jealous! lol, some girls can't handle it when other girls get more attention.

yo

Lindsay's spread is just plain gross.

Phreaky

She speaks the truth. Lindsay has a "junkie" body. She's not thin from working out or eating healthily, she's thin from doing drugs and not eating for days. That's how you get flabby even though you are skinny. There is zero muscle tone, just flabby skinny. Look at her right elbow in the above picture - cottage cheese.
Hope was 100% correct on this one.

Red Cloud

I think Hope is pizzed because she did not get 900K-plus for posing.
---------

38% Suck. Is that it, haters??? 13% awesome, and 49% Ehh. Ehh means you actually think she looks good, but are having difficulty admitting that to yourselves and others. And these results are from a gossip site that appeals mostly to non-fans, like all gossip sites. Not bad.

---

really gone..........

michellelisa1982

worked out more maybe....as in snortin more crack, i think is what she meant to say.

Phreaky

Lindsay's boobs hang to her waist. She ALWAYS looks dirty. End of story.
Gross. Ick.

Lil

I hate to be mean but her body is so ordinary and so photoshopped that is very unappealing. The yucky white freckled covered skin with no body defination to put in in the wow factor. I was totally unimpressed when I saw it. It was just a ordinary spread that had been done thousands of times. Plus her face was so fake looking that she looked like a mannequin. So sad for a girl so young.

Vinsetta

Did Playboy ever make it known officially that she got just shy of a million? Because if it only came from "sources" then I can't take THEIR word.

Word

obama'saracist

those pictured could have been of ph or kk they were so photo shopped they could have started with a stick figure and created a body around it.and lilo is a worn out drunkin piece of Hollywood over sexually pounded piece of waste

straycat

I am surprised she is at 13%...I thought her spam fans would be more truthful and say "eeewww".
even with an underground team of fake voters dina cant keep up with the honest people...
----------------
someone on here said numbers are evrything...dork slaped with the truth

AGENT smith

This Hope girl looks like and is dressed like a witch. BRW is that you? I'm a warlock!!!!

straycat

Hope get a lawyer fast...Dina is not partial to the truth..right now she is preparing a lawsuit....and tell the other playmates to seek legal advice