Heidi & Spencer

They're Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

... For a Hot Minute

12/17/2011 3:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Heidi Montag & Spencer PrattFor a second it seemed to be 2009 all over again, as once famous famewhores Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (Speidi, anyone?) pretended to not know they were being photographed as they did something -- in this case, act all lovey dovey while skiing down a mountain -- on Thursday.

Seeing "The Hills" dynamic duo again makes one feel really thankful for the "Jersey Shore."

Alan Carver

@Brenda - LOL! That comment made me LOL that I think a little pee came out! Seriously though, the TITANIC sunk and stayed down these two 'wanna-be's' just keep popping back up! WHY? They contribute nothing to society except up the air from those that truly deserve it ... these two bird-brained twits are just a waste of space and oxygen! And for those that say I am a hater yeah I am when it comes to those that ABUSE their status for personal selfish gain and nothing else ... these two-idiots are the EPITOME of that!

daRock

Heidi is not gross by any means, however she'd have to be thoroughly sterilized after being with Spencer before I'd hit it. And hit it, I WOULD!

michelle

No, Spiedi, are not famewhores because they went away for a while, the #1 famewhores are the kardashians, they make alot of peoples skin crawl, they are sickening and those dispicable s***bags need to ******* go away.

michelle

Dooky

Speidi ranks in my top 10 list of celebs that need to go away forever, here's my top 10:

1) ANY KarTRASHian or Jenner (Bruce is OK, just sick of hearing about the rest of them)
2) LiLo (one cokehead who thinks they're above everything, yet manages to get just a slap on the wrist)
3) J-(B)Lo (absolutely NO talent what-so-ever, yet she thinks her s*it don't stink)
4) Speidi (egotistical bunch of losers who think they're god's gift to this world just because MTV made them famous)
5) Justin Bieber (annoying douchebag)
6) Chris Brown (dude's got anger issues)
7) Kanye West (dude's got an ego more inflated than Spedi's fake boobs)
8) Paula Abdul (we all know she's another cokehead who happened to raid Tony Montana's Yay-yo supply the last few years)
9) Pari******on (another useless, talentless nobody who somehow ridiculously got famous for no reason)
10) Tori Spelling (another talentless celebrity who got famous just because of her father, was terrible on BH 90210 and still is terrible on her own reality show)

Scotty

They deserve each other, vacuous clowns.

feebee

I saw Spencer begging for hand outs on Santa Monica Blvd yesterday.

Jay W.

I would still like to run it up into Heidi.

ValVal

Ew. Go away, go away, go away, go away, go away!

AreUCrazy

TMZ.. are you taking payments from Speidi to get them back in the public eye?
Stooping really low TMZ

Pheebs

Wait I thought she couldn't do stuff like that because her face was too fragile or something? Didn't I read that somewhere that she didn't do anything physical because she was afraid she would break her nose off or something? I'm so confused, I thought we had finally gotten rid of them.Why oh why are they on here again? And who was the poor slob that had to go and hunt them down to take this picture? Gosh that person's professional life must suck if they have to take pictures of these two. So sorry for the poor photog.

bluzzone

Looks like a moron convention is in town.

Linda

Go get a real job like the rest of us. You old news time to find a J O B

Bri23

And they'd still be gone, if you didn't give them the publicity! Seeing thi spic only reminded me of how sick I STILL am of them.

diana.missy07

I'm all for you Heidi! Why so much haters...let it go already

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3