Jennifer Hudson

I'm Scared of Stern!

12/18/2011 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1218_jennifer_hudson_video
Jennifer Hudson says she never considered Simon Cowell to be mean when she was on "American Idol" ... but the thought of facing Howard Stern has her quaking in her boots.

Relax, Jennifer ... he's awesome.

Seldombinlaid

Why should Jennifer be afraid of Howard? Did I miss something. Are they working together? Surely he's not judging her. Every one needs to give Howard a chance. That's all any one of us ask, is to be given a chance.

matt

"I can't wait to see what he do?"
-Jennifer Hudson

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Jennifer: You got an Oscar not because you were that good in the role as an actress but rather because the role called for a fat, black loud mouth singer who can't seem to control her voice and you fit the role perfectly.

You stayed in the public eye because of the death of your family...Which extended your 15 minutes of undeserved fame. Go somewhere and sit down and begin putting the weight back on when you realize that Hollywood is done using you, Which would give you time to explain to your son why you are playing house with his father as he remains a bastard child as you claim the name of Jesus...And learn how to sing!

Canadasux

I'm not a fan of Howard Stern at all - not in the least. I wish he'd just go away to count the salary he's already made, a penny at a time. Yet, I'm very surprised Stern even took the judging gig, because he can't ask any of the female contestants to take off any of their clothes. LOL!

hahahahaha

Here hair is gross as ****. She needs to get slapped in the face. PROPER GRAMMAR MOTHER******!!!

hotbitch

I'm scared of that Motley Crue wig! WTF?!?!?!

steve

...Hudson a crazy bitch her newphew got killed but did nothing to help find himj or put up any money ..i belive shes just making it so shes in public view ..besides ..whats to be afaird of ...besides if sterns the boss ..well then do as i say ..an suck it up

Woot

No doubt he'd call her out on her selfish, irresponsible ass, for her no-show antics, etc. Her usual habit of playing stupid and blame-passing would never pass muster with Stern. Bring him on!

TheRealJerseyShore

How can you be afraid of someone you don't even know. Please she has probably never heard 1 second of Howard.

TheRealJerseyShore

WOW I just listened to the clip and she doesn't have the ability to articulate anything. Let's not forget people, AGT is not just a Karoake contest.

karlew

I don'*****ch this crap so doesn't matter if Stern's on it at all. Yes I find him obnoxious but that stuff doesn't bother me. What I hate is that whiney New Yawk accent he's got. Other folk from NY can speak without it sounding like nails on a chalkboard why can't he?

JUJU

This is for Norma: please check the spelling on your posts before commenting. I found ten gramatical errors in your post.

pbev7

It seems to me, if Howard Stern had manners, dignity, intelligence or talent, his name would be Eric Bogosian.

I am sick of vulgar.

Young Hanky

So Americas Got Talent is going to have someone from American Idol compete on their show? She has no reason to be afraid because she's not going to be on the show. But now she is going to be talked about on his radio show because she had to open her mouth. People hate Howard Stern just because they heard he's bad, people hate Howard Stern because they never listened to his show. I've read some pretty ignorant comments here when it comes to Howard Stern. Long time fan of his, but sorry to say he's not what he used to be, he's now a politically correct butt kisser, I doubt he'll be as honest as everyone is saying he'll be. The guy totally transformed once he got with "doesn't want to be famous" Beth O. He might say something mean on the first show but by the second show I'm sure Beth with have put a stop to that.

Ms. Scarlet

JHud, too much eyeliner and not enough lip gloss. One more thing: the top of your head looks like it's a fur hood. Actually, that's what I thought it was at first.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments