Lindsay Lohan

Playboy Sales Are On Fire!

12/18/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1218_lindsay_playboy_ex
Lindsay Lohan definitely gave Playboy their money's worth ... because the issue is selling out all across the country ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, newsstands in major cities like New York and Los Angeles have had to re-order the issue multiple times. We're told Playboy is even getting re-orders from cities that usually never order more issues.

Our sources say Lindsay's appearance in the mag has also had an effect online as well ... where the mag has seen a huge increase in subscription sales to their online service, iPlayboy.com.

If only her movies did this well ...

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49

Red Cloud

Lindsay looks better each year. She sure is pretty. I guess those modeling gigs and photo shoots will never end!!!

------

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hi, Red Clot. I *Disliked* you, but then I changed my mind so I *Liked* you instead. Then I changed my mind again.

Luv

American's for Tax Reform
Norquist Slams Lohan in 'Naughty, Nice List'

(sorry about the bad links on previous posts)

andyconda

interns on this weekend..xmas and all..tomorrow it will be back on schedule..we will find out who she blew..why she was crying(kicked out of a club or party)..by thing is .I wonder if taxes are going to catch up with her...that business partner quit for some reason..just wondering

Danielle

Why is samantha ronson not giving up the goods on lilo?...she could make a killing,oh wait, im sure, lindsay had a pre-lawsuit pending, with the relationship terms....cause sam obviously can not stand her,something is hanging over her head...oh wait,that must be drunken dina!

Danielle

When lindsay says,"Im very Sexual",pardon me for this,but is she saying,i'll do it with almost anyone?...can someone explain this to me?

Delmar

Ketjo, you got your wish. New story, new playground. No NYE party for Lindsay, thank you very much.

Courtney Long

Damn Haters. wow..I think she is a beauty!

mrsschrute

I think this is a case of "if we wi*****, it will happen". My local bookstores and sellers of Playboy all have their Playboy slots STUFFED with magazines. It doesn't look like they've sold any, let alone ALL of them. lol. what a joke.

tmastery

Sex is definitely for sale.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49