5-Year-Old 'Tiaras' Star

RIPS Fellow Toddler --

You Dress Like a Hooker!!!

12/22/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_rfofneo6_1_9bzjmqu3
Humanity reached a new low last night ... when a 5-year-old "Toddlers & Tiaras" star TRASHED a rival 3-year-old beauty queen ... saying she DRESSES LIKE A HOOKER ... seriously.

5-year-old Isabella Barrett was leaving a spray tanning sesh in NYC -- again, she's 5 -- when she went off on 3-year-old Paisley Dickey for allegedly copying her spray tan ways.

Barrett (presumably with her mother's coaching) told TMZ ... "Last time I was here, Paisley was trying to copy me ... but MY mom doesn't dress me up as a hooker."

Barrett (and her mother) are referring to the infamous "Toddlers" episode ... when Paisley dressed up like Julia Roberts as a prostitute in "Pretty Woman" for a beauty pageant (below).

Toddlers & Tiaras Paisley dressed as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman
But Barrett's insult raises some questions -- namely, how the hell does a 5-year-old know the word "hooker"?

Based on how Isabella looks to her mother for approval throughout the video, you'd think her mom coached her to say it ... but that's ridiculous, right?

What mother in her right mind would teach her 5-year-old daughter ... to say another little girl dresses like a sex worker? Good thing these people have standards.

patty

wth kinda mother teaches her kid a speech like that - complete white trash - i wish child services would step in

Jean Singer

My name is Jean Singer, the wife of marc Singer, actor. He has taken my son to America and I cannot find him. Please see to it that he doesn't interfere with anything involving finding my son and I will make sure your children do not suffer the fate you have brought among them.

lost grrl

These women teach their very young daughters to act sexy, shake their butts so it comes as no surprise that this 5 year old knows what a hooker is. I don't object to pageants altogether but I think that the clothes, hair, make-up and routines should be age appropriate and these women should not be forcing their daughters into it.

Some of these girls clearly love it--some even bring it up to their mom as opposed to the other way around but then you have the ones who look at the camera and say "My daughter (insert plain name spelled ridiculously complicated) just loves pageants. She loves rockin' that stage!" Cut to her kid screaming and saying "no" during rehersal. Later mom will say "She just loves getting her hair and make-up done" and then cut to said daughter bawling her eyes out while some lady is putting on fake eyelashes and teasing her hair. Finally the mom will say "And she lives for the stage...she gets on that stage and just lights it up. It really is what she was born to do. I'm gonna--no, wait--I mean SHE'S going to be Miss America some day" Cut to the daughter on stage wailing, throwing herself on the ground or standing there terrified having no clue what the hell is going on. Then there is the inevitable tantrum that the mom throws when her daughter doesn't win...the whole thing is rigged, these judges are idiots, those other little girls are ugly, etc.

Good times!

chrissy

Duh! Of course Isabella's mother coached her. There is no way a 5 year old would randomly say something like that. I guess she is a mean girl in training. Very sad that a mom would encourage her daughter to treat another child that way (a 3 year old none the less). And people wonder why women are so mean to each other. It's people like this that have created this problem.

Terri

Tom Hanks and Ron Howard did a remarkable parody of the pagent parents.
What I especially notice is that parents say their children love pagents, that they are doing it for their children, yet the children are screaming and crying. So sad.

Happy Gilbert

This show fulfills the dreams of countless pedophiles across the country.

Helene

How very sad that a grown Female would teach her daughter to hateful at this age(or any for that matter).
For what? 15 mins of limelight on TMZ? Pathetic.

r11250

What and her daughter doesn't look like one ???

Anytime you take a child and dress her older than she should be they look like hookers

A 5 year old being sprayed tanned come on now ... all the mothers should be prosecuted for child negligence and let these poor girls act the age they are ... I really feel sorry for them

r11250

What and her daughter doesn't look like one ???

Red Skye

These parents need to stop living their lives through these kids.It's disgusting and needs to stop.

kerrybabyxx

Most of these kids aren't as cute as their mothers make them out to be.Jon Benet was an exception,and talented,but most are spoiled with big ego's,at such a tender age.

Kdidle

Thats disgusting... Both of these white trash mothers should be kicked out of the trailer- park.

It Be Me..

I am wondering when Children Services become involved because this is blatant abuse

angel

The mom suffered from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and so is the child "I'm a superstar" really?? in what way?

Rich

OK now we understand the destruction of our humanity. First, parading a baby as a sex symbol is beyond logic. Secondly, I am in SADNESS that any parent would subject a child to this type of sexual display. Cute babies are one thing....young girls dressing lie hookers is another.