P!nk's Rescued Puppy

On The Mend [Pics]

12/23/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_PINK_DOG_LAUNCH_EX_TMZ_WM_2Here she is ... Stella ... the adorable little puppy who was thrown off an L.A. overpass by some heartless scumbag ... and could have died ... if not for an unbelievable act of kindness from P!nk.

TMZ broke the story ... P!nk dropped $5,000 to pay for emergency lifesaving surgery for the puppy after learning she suffered 3 broken legs after being tossed into the L.A. river.

Thanks to P!nk, Stella has made an inspiring recovery and has since been adopted by a loving family.

And if that doesn't warm your heart ... you might be dead.

me

And Pink had to publicize this act of kindness because....?

nisiek

Nice to know that there are people, even celebrities, like Pink, admist so many selfish ones (like the Kardashians)...Yeah for Pink!! Blessings to you...I rescue kitties and nothing feels better in this life than helping the helpless, children and animals being that. My doggie is a rescue to, hard a rough start in life, but cannot love her enough. That angel puppy is about the cutest little thing in the world...don't understand most people, but the angels like PInk we need more of!

Shauntay

This story puts a genuine smile on my face. God Bless you Pink and to anyone who can't celebrate this loving story....you need a heart. I feel sorry for those around you who have to deal with your negative cynicism.
Thanks you Pink! I'm officially a new fan of your work.

Kyle

Douche bag Michael Vick eat your heart out

Los Angelino Dude

If you abuse a helpless, defenseless dog....you need professional help. You were not born normal and are the product of a birth defect. No NORMAL human being harms something vulnerable that can't fend for themselves. Go seek professional help because you are a burden on society, will never be accepted in society and are wasting space on our God's green earth. Animal abusers will always be abnormal, genetic mistakes, unless they seek their much needed help (and even then, I'm not sure they've got much hope.)
Pink has always been a girl who marches to the beat of her own drum, with incredible talent and clearly a loving heart.
Rock on, Pink!

Crystle

This was a lovely, lovely story that completely warmed my heart. Our father got sick with cancer years ago and our family dog was more concerned for his well being than many of his coworkers and friends (who failed to even call) the dog wouldn't leave his side, following him everywhere and constantly showing our father affection. It was so emotional to witness and proved that these creatures sincerely know love and are very emotionally evolved.

Your Momma

I think I like Pink now that I see she loves animals and paid for this dogs bills. That is very nice.

Kris

@david: 20 minutes ago
"thats nice and all but that 5k could have really helped a family of humans or gave a bunch of kids a wonderful christmas...thats whats wrong with these PETA idiots they put animals on a human level and thats just stupid"
Hope nobody is stupid enough to put YOU on a human level!! IDIOT!! Where is your compassion!?

brandon

Pink with a puppy? I didnt think PETA allowed peopled to own animals? Oh well another hollywood hypocrite.
petakills.com

Ashley

I am so glad to hear that she helped. I am sickened by the cruelty some people have towards animals. I will never understand what would make someone ever think hurting an animal is OK.

Kaffee

Such a cutie!! I'm a big fan of happy endings--especially this time of year.

Natalie

Unreal! Good on you Pink! May better days ahead come to that puppy and not so good days ahead for the Jack**s that did that.

Lori

We need more people in the world like Pink!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy

Thank you, Pink. She's an animal lover and what a great thing to do.

Shane!

She is stupid and has way too much money if she can drop 5 grand on a dog. It's a damn shame that people care more about dumb animals that actual people.