P!nk's Rescued Puppy

On The Mend [Pics]

12/23/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_PINK_DOG_LAUNCH_EX_TMZ_WM_2Here she is ... Stella ... the adorable little puppy who was thrown off an L.A. overpass by some heartless scumbag ... and could have died ... if not for an unbelievable act of kindness from P!nk.

TMZ broke the story ... P!nk dropped $5,000 to pay for emergency lifesaving surgery for the puppy after learning she suffered 3 broken legs after being tossed into the L.A. river.

Thanks to P!nk, Stella has made an inspiring recovery and has since been adopted by a loving family.

And if that doesn't warm your heart ... you might be dead.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Shannon

This makes me more proud to be a Pink Fan! What kind of ******** do this to a pure animal! Stella is so cute!

Spencer B in MD

Great job Pink! Save the animals - Animals make the world a better place (people ruin it)
Thanks for stepping up Pink! Merry Christmas!

michael london

Pink and TMZ Thank you Thank you Thank you !!! First time in years I felt the spirt of Christmas. M. London

Diane

I liked Pink when she called Kayne West a toolbox. After helping the puppy, I love her, the Pink Angel.

Brandy

Such a sad thing happened to this cute baby American Bulldog. P!nk did a good thing. I love my bully and looking at that puppy's face just reminds me of my girl. So much love for dogs.

Tarum

I cant believe that a guy could do that..... was he not right in the head? Was he angry? Even so it's not a good excuse to throw a Lovable animal off the side of an overpass! I will hunt him down and beat him with a 17' frying pan! Then throw him off an overpass! An eye for an eye buddy. so use both to watch your back!

Eric Lindquist

Thank God for Pink doing what she did. People who abuse animals like this deserve the **** beat out of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8