The Jackson 3

Marlon, Tito, and Jackie

Reuniting for International Tour

12/23/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1222_marlon_tito_jackie_ex
Marlon, Tito and Jackie Jackson were so thrilled with the way they performed during a recent concert in Japan ... they've decided to take their show on the road ... TMZ has learned.

Jackson family sources tell us ... the brothers will be embarking on an 18-20 show concert tour that will span across Europe.

We're told the idea came together just two weeks ago ... when the guys were performing in Tokyo with a Japanese pop star named A.I.

The brothers had such a good time on stage together ... that when the idea of a tour came up, they all jumped at the opportunity!

Plus, the guys were so impressed with A.I., they've invited her to join them on the road.

Sources tell us the Jacksons are hoping to get the tour launched by next month -- but we're told their team is still trying to nail down the schedule ... so it could be pushed back by a few weeks.

So far, we're told Jermaine will not be joining the rest of the family ... but we're guessing he could change his mind ... if the price is right.

HumanNature

What choice do they have? They could have fell off the face of the earth 35 years ago and no one would have noticed.

WHERE IS YOUR "ED"????

WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO BELITTLE OTHERS, YOUR IGNORANCE SHINE!!!!

mj fan forever

Obviously if not for the ""tributes"" to Michael they couldn't plan a damn thing for a long time and this bunch of parasites know it very well, of course!!! Oh no doubt they are so ready to use Michael's name after their very so-called tribute in Japan, after all they were in the disgusting projects to shamefully exploit Michael's name, his legacy and his children!!! I feel terribly sorry for Michael, he deserves to be loved and respected at maximum and if his children really wanted to honor their loving, wonderful father who raised them with all the love of the world and in an exemplar way, not only when 'requested' by commercial/search for fame purposes (at least the first two), they would respect his wish to make them have a childhood!!! It's horrible!!! Now this leeches parasites losers are very ready to exploit him again of course!!! Really, they don't know what to do along with their greedy unnatural mother to make money at Michael's back!!! If they had a dignity would be ashamed!!!!!

Danger Baby

Are you not drunk tonight, HN???

Where is your King tonight?

HumanNature

ROTFLMAO AT THE "ANIMALS"!!!

HumanNature

YOU TOLD THE TRUTH ON THAT ONE!!!

DON'T CRACK THE "MIRROR".....OhWell!!!

HumanNature

I KNOW WHERE A FORMER DOCTOR IS????

HumanNature

CORRECTION

I KNOW WHERE A FORMER DOCTOR IS!!!!

LadyD

Much love and prayers to all. Wishing that all of you share the love in your hearts for one magical moment. I hope that you feel good about one thing in your day or night that makes you smile. Happy Holidays!

LadyD

Mimi, I am so sorry if I offended you by complimenting OhWell. I'm not trying to take sides, just thought he was ready change. Appreciate your intellectual approach to things and I really enjoy your informational postings. I pray that your Holidays are joyous.

LadyD

Much love and prayers to Michael's children and the Jackson family. May the spirit of Christmas keep their bond of love united and strong.

Pegasus

Happy Birthday My Lord Jesus!

And Thank You Heavenly Father, for Blessing All of Mankind with the Birth of Your Son.

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Holidays!

HumanNature

"For Jehovah God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life".

—John 3:16

Now, that's my "KING"!!!!

HumanNature

GOD WHICH IS A TITLE HAS A NAME!!!!

JEHOVAH - JAHWEH (HEBREW)

ARE YOU AFRAID TO SAY THE ALMIGHTY NAME???