Amber Portwood

Jailhouse Xmas Eve Dinner

Sounds TERRIBLE!!!

12/24/2011 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood
Amber Portwood is firmly entrenched on Santa's naughty list -- not only will she be spending the holidays behind bars, but her Xmas Eve meal sounds worse than eating a lump of coal.

Amber was tossed in the slammer earlier this week and will remain there until a court date in January.

According to the folks at the Madison County Jail in Indiana, inmates will be dining this evening on turkey sausage pizza (which was described to us as "a meat-like substance on top of the pizza"), a side of carrots (cold, not steamed), peas and some pineapple.

Amber will not be having dessert.

Sometimes people really do get what they deserve at the holidays.

haskel420

THAT SUCKS

Zak

What's a Amber Portwood???

b

White trash can't round up 5k for bail. Her family and friends must love her.

Tinalouise

She did this to herself that is certain but if you watch the show you can see her mother is also on something and is emotionally withdrawn and her dad is an alcoholic. No excuses though but I just wish she would get it together for little Leah who is so adorable.

littlehelper

Very similar meal to the one I will be making for the mentally disabled men I care for on Christmas (provided for by state taxes of course). I think prisoners should get worse food thn the the innocent men I aid!

UPYOURS

LOL. Some people DO get what they deserve, how refreshing. She needs a diet anyway.

stu

like her missing a few meals would be a bad thing.

karlew

That's pretty horrible but better than bread and water, not much mind you, but better

ray

INDIANA wants me, but i can't get out of here( with apologys to r. dean taylor) she is just where she belongs. I'm guessing she thought she was l. hohan. she forgot she is a FELON and this is indiana. we do not F AROUND with people who do not comply with the terms of their probation

Dan

Please Amber, stay there, and never come back into society.

Puke

There are a lot of starving ppl in America. I bet that meal doesn't sound to shabby to them. Merry Christmas everybody!!

carpetMuncher

Wait for it, I am trying to give a crap, Nope not going to happen!

Slytherinpurbld

oh boo freaking who.. you know there are hard working people out there that don't even get to eat this food for xmas

Davis

Sad thing is that her baby has to be without her mother on Christmas. Sadder thing is that the baby is still stuck with this fame whore non-celebrity who will probably amount to nothing in her life. I hope much better for her baby!!! Gotta feel bad for the prison personnel who are gonna have to listen to her whine and moan the entire time. Looks like reality tv was not your friend after all!!!

Carl

It is food so she won't starve. Since prison guards have to work on Christmas because of people like her I see no reason to give her anything special.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments