Kim Kardashian

Naughty or Nice?

12/26/2011 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian sitting on Santa's lapKim Kardashian took her turn on Santa's lap during the Kardashian family's Christmas Eve party this weekend?

So we ask ...

mrsschrute

Did Santa take a p*ss on her after? I bet Santa needed a shot of penicillin after this fish sat on his lap. lol.

Man, what a hosebag. Save your money B*tch 'cause you're not going to be raking it in now that you are getting long in the tooth and everyone hates you! Just go away. Take your family with you.

Jeff Portlance

I chose answer # 3. Pathetic & Sickening.

claudia

Why do you publish any stories about these horrible people? The only reason I am making a comment is because I don't give a flying **** what she does and I truly believe no one else does either. Go to www.boycottKim.com and be heard.

Michelle Foxx

Her face looks SO weird now!!!!! So unnatural!! Gross

RunzWithScissors

She is really, really, really not pretty. She looks old and like she has make up shellacked on her face.

janet

Get used to it the public doesn't like you at all. The Haiti charity crap looked like a photo shoot. She didn't even chip one fake fingernail. The rumors of slave labor in their China factories, which would not surprise me because the Kardashians are about pure greed.

sivvy

Useless whore!!!

sivvy

Useless whore should be an option!!!

Lynne

Wow, looks like she jacked her face again, she looks about 40 years old now.

FreeWill

Slut! that my answer...

dierdre

OMG FAT ASS LOOKS ABOUT 50 YEARS OLD....SHE HAS REALLY AGED RECENTLY.....WOW.....I THINK SHE'S ONLY 31 NOT MORE THAN THAT, AND ALREADY HER STUPID SO CALLED ASS CAREER IS OVER. LOL.....

Tom

Naughty? Nice? How about skank? Please take our advice and stop posting about this nobody. She is undeserving of my time to write this, but get sick every time I see her. Please stop or I will be forced to stop visiting this awesome site.

TJ

Almost every gift you received this Christmas,has the CHINA stamp on it!All American companies ,sports figures,celebs and well known people are doing it.So spread the blame around,it is not just the Kardashians!Most manufacturing is being done over seas, for optimum profits.That is why there are no jobs here and so many people are unemployed.That is part of the reason the USA is sinking, and also because of the billions squandered on a foreign, win less war.This whole country is in trouble. But not just because of the K's,who take advantage along with ALL THE OTHERS!

cari

That picture is one of two things.

1) Not ****rashion, but a look alike.....poor girl.
2) Kim post surgery.....and yes, she's lookin like her mom already. lots of mileage goin on here.

John

Come on TMZ, you only give two options ("Naughty" or "Nice") in your pole? Who's in charge of creating this poles? How come there wasn't a third option called "None of the above"?

REMEMBER TO BOYCOTT ALL KARDASHIAN/JENNER STUFF!