Osbourne Family Dog Martin

Passes On XMAS

12/26/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Osbournes dog Martin
It was not a Merry Christmas in the Osbourne home yesterday -- their beloved chihuahua Martin died.

Kelly Osbourne passed on the sad news via Twitter yesterday, writing, "today is a sad day in the Osbourne family house hold we lost R dog martin of 14 years. Devastated does not quite sum it up! #NotSoMerryXmas"

On Sharon's website, Martin is described as "a sophisticated little creature. Shunning the affection of women, Martin prefers the love of a good man."

RIP.

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm assuming Ozzie bit the head off of it.

Rex Shaw

Sorry to hear that. It's never good when your pet dies, they really become part of your family.

James R. - Los Angeles

And as a tribute to the dog, ozzy bit the head off of a live bird, just like his concert tour in the early 80s.

lynn

i would like to say how sorry i am for your loss i just had to say goodbye to my cat milo it is not an easy thing to go through try and find peace in the fact that martin knew he was loved again very sorry for your loss

stu

GET A LIFE TMZ! I just ate my gold fish. Details @ 6.

xenubarb

I wonder if that is the same chihuahua Ozzy rescued from coyotes that climbed the fence to his Beverley Hills home?

sc1432

I am so sorry on your loss of Martin. We all love our pets as they were are children.
Martin i am sure had a great long life..He will always be with you in your memories and hearts..

Sonja

Awwww, they always had alot of small dogs but seemed to always be interacting with them and taking care of them... bummer to lose a pet on Christmas.. sounds like he had a good long life though.

stevebeagle

GodSpeed lil Martin.

Bubba's mom

I'm so sorry to hear that your baby passed away I know how hard that can be my baby Bubba passed away this year also.

diana

prayers to Osborne family!!

rwerner2010

Although it's sad for the Osbournes to loos their pet, I don't think it's newsworthy enough. Although another Person of Note did pass on Christmas: Johannes "Jopie" Hesters. He passed away aged 108 on Christmas-Eve. Hesters has been continously on the stage for 90 years. The Guinees Book of Records declared him the oldest, still active actor.

CHRISTMAS

It's not Xmas it's CHRISTmas!! Don't put an X on the reason for the season!!!!!!

Deb Colorado

So sad and on xmas of all days. My grandkids beagle, Isabelle, passed away suddenly on xmas day 3 years ago. Absolutely devastating. We buried her out back on our property the next day. All of us were in tears. My condolences to the family. Martin is in doggie heaven getting all of the treats he wants without getting sick and running free. Many hugs to you!!

Areader