'Fresh Prince' Star

RIPS WILL SMITH

I'll Never Reunite w/ that 'A**hole'

12/27/2011 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aunt Viv on Fresh Prince of Bel Air
The woman who played the original Aunt Viv on "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" says there's a damn good reason she wasn't at a recent reunion dinner with the rest of the Banks family -- she HATES Will Smith.

15 years after the show went off the air ... Janet Hubert tells TMZ, she's still upset with the way she was fired from the show ... and blames the whole thing on Smith himself.

"There will never be a reunion ... as I will never do anything with an a**hole like Will Smith," Hubert said.

1227_fresh_prince_facebook_dateShe adds, "He is still an egomaniac and has not grown up. This constant reunion thing will never ever happen in my lifetime unless there is an apology, which he doesn't know the word."

Hubert has said in the past she believes Smith is to blame for her departure in the middle of the show's run -- claiming he turned on her because she wouldn't kiss his butt.

But Smith refuted the claims after Hubert left the show in 1993 -- telling an Atlanta radio station Hubert simply had a bad attitude which played a major role in her demise.

Smith told the radio station, "[Hubert] said once, 'I've been in the business for 10 years and this snotty-nosed punk comes along and gets a show.' No matter what, to her I'm just the AntiChrist."

We called Smith for comment -- so far, no response.

truth hurts

She was my favorite Aunt Viv. The other one was dull. I hope one day, one of them will be the bigger person. Anger is bad for the heart.

Everyones~A~Star

I am a fan of big willy and nothing will change that.

Ray

more pictures of Katy Perry,who the hell watched this show anyway?

Niecy

It has been confirmed that she has a bad attitude... thus, her lack of work both before and after the show.

Jackie Robinson

Ms Hubert please let go of your hatred for Will Smith for it is only feeding into his fame and destroying you. Put GOD first and go on with your life.

LisaL

I was always under the impression that she was replaced because her attitude sucked. Now I honestly have NO idea where I got that impression though.
Anyway... seriously... it's time to get over it already though.

PM2901

It's too bad she doesn't have any real friends who can stop her from further ruining her career by bad-mouthing one of the most beloved and top grossing superstars in Hollywood. "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" was, what, 15 - 20 years ago?!! My God lady, GET A LIFE!!! She is sooooo bitter. I saw "Life After" and she has since gotten cancer, which is what happens when you can't let go o*****rudge. All of that bad energy backs up on you and makes you sick. But, having cancer and no jobs hasn't made her learn her lesson. She will go to her grave resenting Will Smith and blaming him for her failures in business and life.

Gvan7oan

Janet played an better Aunt Viv than daphine!

Mark

Haterz gonna hate!

Nefertiti

Sounds like a bitter old lady to me. It was called the Fresh Prince of Bel'air I was like 6 when was out and watched it until it was canceled....I wouldn't of tuned into her show, she was older than my mom. lol Jealous ones never prosper.

Steph

She needs to go have several seats. Stop being so bitter.

adam

will smith got it made and she didn't

Linda

We have alot of hate in the world already. She needs to get over yourself - life is too short. Stop the hate.

charley

YOU GO AUNT VIV.....ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAY THEY AINT KISSING WILL AZZ...HES A LOSER AND SO ARE HIS BRATS...JUST WANNA PUNCH THAT LIL BITCH WILLOW RIGHT IN HER UGLY AZZ FACE! LOVE YA VIV...PHK WILL AND HIS GAY BOYS HE LOVES TO SCREW!

David

To defend Janet Hubert, her role was so much more interesting and significant than that of Daphne's. Daphne did fine, but could not go toe to toe with Will as Janet could. Unfortunately for her she didn't keep things in perspective that her role was only that of a support role, and if she had hung in there, her career would have most likely grown dramatically, with her own given talents. I saw her as an Angela Basset type, a very strong presence. I believe that if he did mistreat her, an insult her hue, then he was young and fooli***** the time. If Will is a mature adult now, with the moral lattitude I would hope he possesses, then he should make amends for the fallout, even though he doesn't have to; it would just be a good gesture and bring closure to this long standing feud.