J.Lo & Boy Toy

Yacht Si!

12/30/2011 2:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Lopez & Boy Toy Casper Smart on a Yacht
Boy toy extraordinaire Casper Smart is really cruising into Jennifer Lopez's life ... and rode around on a yacht with the pop icon and her two kids in Miami on Friday.

For J.Lo, 2012 is all about out with the old and in with the new ... arm candy.

jennb

Arm candy is not exactly the adjective I would use when describing him.

Lea

J. Lo is a skank, seriously, she just goes from one man to the next, maybe she should actually spend some time on her own and grow up...! put her children first and get a grip!

magmax

"Oh Alan Harper, you animal"

bring back recent posts

...this woman as per usual in her career made another comeback..with that..came another break up...she has her 2 lil twins...I just see her not changing her feathers..sad for her kids..but ...I THINK..will always be about her needs first..Greed is a killa!

Anonymous

Someday Jennifer Lopez and I'll marry each other for good. I'm sad that Jennifer Lopez is with Casper Smart. From George William Gockel.

M

she loves the publicity.Marc actually made her "comeback".She is now considered a "latina" when she tried so hard to not be one early in her career. When she married Ojani she claiimed that she learned spanish from hi

moso

It's funny how she always turns into a wh@@ReE everytime she is single... and dresses like she's 20 again. How old is this guy?? 24?? Yeah.. He REALLY LOVES YOU!!! MONEY TALKS... Whatever makes her happy but she seems to just want the publicity that goes with it and make a point that she's still available and Hot... WHATEVER!!!! Hooch!!!!

patty

and he's the one sitting on a yacht and we are reading about it from our comps - just sayin......

SnowyDae

I wouldn't bring that loser around my kids! For what?? What could he possibly contribute to these innocent children's lives??

LIZ

All I have to say is....YUCK....

TJ

I see GEORGE CLOONEY is on to his next daughter,as well.It's all about being rich,people.What's good for the goose,is good for the gander.

Lucie

I know how it feels to be 42, sexually we need younger guys. She is having a good time, hope she doesn't confuse sex with love.

Chris

Go home and take care of your babies.... for GOD sake!

THE BEAVER

DahhTroll: 16 hours ago

i HEARD FORMA FRIEND WHO KNOWS A STEWARDESS ON A PRIIVATE JETT j-LO FLEW ON AND SHE SAID jLO DID TONS OF LINES OF COKE ONT HE FLIGHT.
SHES TROTTING AROUND WITH A YOUNG GUY DOING COKE. GREAT EXPAMPLE FOR HER KIDS!

AW, if that is the truth, that is so sad. I don't get famous people, they have the good life, and waste their money on drugs. Is their life really that bad, that they have to go to drugs to get away from it? I don't get it. I could see someone that has a hard life turning to drugs, but then again, most are too busy trying to keep a roof over their hands to do drugs. If I had the money she had, the last thing I would do is do drugs. I would see the world, help people, and just be happy that God bless me with wealth. I would be so thankful for, and pray to God that he keeps me health to go enjoy my life. Nope, I do not see myself sitting around stoned, and missing out in life. More so, if I had the money she has to get out and go places and do things. It will only give me another problem to have to deal with, and doesn't life have a way of doing that on its own? Why add to it?

John Young

everybody knows jenny from the block is a sucker for love. she'll probably marry this dude in a couple months with no prenup smh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments