Lindsay Lohan

Cops Called to L.A. Home

Over Rogue Door Knocker

1/2/2012 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lindsay_lohan_getty_ex2
Cops were called to Lindsay Lohan's Venice Beach pad earlier this evening -- after a strange, unidentified man came a-knockin' ... and Lindsay freaked the hell out.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the man -- an older gentleman -- arrived at her home around 6:30pm and began knocking on the front door.

We're told Lindsay came to the door and asked what he wanted -- and the man responded cryptically ... that he needed to speak with her.

Unnerved, Lindsay asked the man to leave, but he refused, demanding she open the door. Police received a call minutes later about a trespasser on Lindsay's property. It's unclear if Lindsay made the call.

According to law enforcement sources, cops showed up soon after and arrested the man for trespassing. The man is currently being booked.

big bamboo

Heff wants his money back..
or Ali was mistaken for the knocker...
Notice how rouge warrior left the board

ketjo

Right on schedule ! Way to go TMZ !!!! another 12.00 am release.....

I bet you a lot of money we will have us a stalker story by tommorw morning........

ilovegossip

"Lindsay...it's me, John...remember you contacted me from Craig's List and I photographed you, and you used it for your album? Remember I named the album "Rumor's" for you? Remember I worked on Ugly Betty with you?"

What's so cryptic about that???

Ghost Rider

See Mr. Stupid was right, Lindsay does indeed still have a following.

Ghost Rider

and now, after doing Playboy, she has a new fan base and following, of creepy older "Rouge" gentlemen coming to her door.

futmz

Hey Linds..... next time, don't filch the champagne on the way out and I won't send over the muscle. Do it again and I'll sting you myself.

ketjo

" WAIT FOR IT FOLKS ITS GOING BE A DOZZIE "

big bamboo

the police line up will be.
woody allen
Hugh Heffner
Sam ronson
pootie
john smith the stunt man
and a pissed off arab

kirkham

it was probably some process server tryin to get her to accept more lawsuit papers an she of course blew u fuse (does she have any left?)...of course the first thing that came to mind tho was DRUG DEALER!!!

Red Cloud

Probably some delusional hater frtcake. Lindsay's ugly, has no talent, will never make a comeback, has no fans, you know the type. Bunch a fkng weirdos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

I've driven right past her place when I was in Venice a little while back. The place is on a normal street and there is zero security (not even a fence) between the street and her door. If I had her fame/infamy I wouldn't live somewhere any random weirdo could come pounding on my door.

TMZ_Admin

I know some of you may be thinking it, but...

The older gentleman from this story is NOT Harvey.

AGENT smith

GOOD......

futmz

....and at the exact time that a tweaked-out DUIna was on TV.... or so I read. What a clamtastic coincidence.

ketjo

Going to Bed ...can't wait to see who they will have in the morning..
1. a crazied fan- like jessica's