Lindsay Lohan

Cops Called to L.A. Home

Over Rogue Door Knocker

1/2/2012 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lindsay_lohan_getty_ex2
Cops were called to Lindsay Lohan's Venice Beach pad earlier this evening -- after a strange, unidentified man came a-knockin' ... and Lindsay freaked the hell out.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the man -- an older gentleman -- arrived at her home around 6:30pm and began knocking on the front door.

We're told Lindsay came to the door and asked what he wanted -- and the man responded cryptically ... that he needed to speak with her.

Unnerved, Lindsay asked the man to leave, but he refused, demanding she open the door. Police received a call minutes later about a trespasser on Lindsay's property. It's unclear if Lindsay made the call.

According to law enforcement sources, cops showed up soon after and arrested the man for trespassing. The man is currently being booked.

UPYOURS

Oh My God, somebody actually KNOCKED on her door? Yes, do call the police, we know that knocking on doors is now illegal and scary. Geez.

janet

Oh, big deal. Anything for attention. Of course Lohan speed dials tmz. She will probally try and sue for emotional distress.

C'mon, first she's freaking out and then she's unnerved.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

It's not Lindsay's property.

She's baaaack

Hell, if it is that easy to get someone away from your door in California where do I sign up? That would teach that freaky born again woman who lives next door to me and decided that I am the heathen she should convert. I'd like to put her ass in a cage for sure.

magentapyramid

It was the Grim Reaper.

Manimal

*KNOCK KNOCK*
Who's there?
Leave me.
Leave me who?
Leave me A LOHAN.

Manimal

Candygram!

AGENT smith

I'm glad that the police responded so fast and apprehended the freak. There are so many police all over Venice, both uniformed and many undercover. The police station is only about five blocks from here place and they constantly have motorcycle cops rolling, I wouldn't be surprised if their response time to the call was a minute or less.

Rogue Warrior

AnnieSH: 12 minutes ago
It IS scary if you're a celebrity and people think they "know" you just because you are famous, and so they think they have the right to violate your privacy. If I was a celebrity, I'd be paranoid of everyone.
-------------------------------

Right on!!!! Gossip can be fun and entertaining but these freaks take it too far when they call her PO and post her address etc. online. Maybe that arsonist will find one of them? Wishful thinking..... :)

AGENT smith

I can't blame RW for be so fired up this morning......

ketjo

Morning Slug

Dam ! didn't get much sleep last night did ya ?
Sorry to dissapoint ya but I sleep fine and woke up nice and rested....so I can make comments all day if I wanted to...hee hee hee.....

Time or the morning update TMZ.....let's get this tale a spinning ........

So far we have a man knocking on her door which is open to the sidewalk....
She or somebody inside(cause she's always has a keeper and is afraid to be alone) calls thru the key hole for them to go away..
He refuses as asks to speak to Lindsay before leaving.
She or someone inside panics and calls the cops.
And he like any good "stalker" sets down and waits for the cop !
They come find him and take him in and supposeally booked him !
Which leads to the Question ?
Will Lindsay now use this as a excuse not to go to the Morgue for "fear of her Life" and beg the judge time off for good behavior...using the "see how well she been doing , shes really learned her lesson, but its to dangerous for her right now, so can we just waive the rest of the sentence Judgey sweetie pie............

Rogue Warrior

Well, all I gotti say is that THIS story made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Brand may be losing a bride, but he reportedly could be raking in some major money by ending his marriage to Katy Perry.

The 36-year-old told New York Magazine last year that the couple did not sign a pre-nup, which could mean he’s entitled to half of Perry’s millions.

According to California law, the couple — who wed there in October 2010 — must split their earnings 50/50.

CELEBRITY BREAKUPS: STARS IN SPLITSVILLE

That could potentially score Brand at least $20 million. According to Forbes, the 27-year-old “Fireworks” singer is worth at least $44 million, but some reports suggest it could be more.

Brand is reportedly estimated to be worth around $15 million.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/russell-brand-30-million-katy-perry-fortune-divorce-pre-nup-article-1.999694#ixzz1iJRCNz2f

big bamboo

not only did the Bill collector (stalker) get bonded out and released on good behavior and over crowding...he also signed a million dollar deal to pose for playboy..and will appear on "ELLEN".
Heff is running out of options.
his publisist stated "he is doing everthing he can to move on with his life"

Blue

A quick search of the news and you find articles just retelling this artice with TMZ as the source? How did TMZ get this story so fast? They seem to have the "only" and most accurate news on Lohan.

big bamboo

If there are any stalkers on this thread please...I repeat please do not goto (419 Venice way)...its not right if you do.