Kim Kardashian

I'm Flying to Texas to Save Khloe

1/3/2012 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianBig sister to the rescue -- TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help ... moving into her new house.

As we previously reported, Khloe's husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks ... but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town -- a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel -- Khloe's been freaking out about moving in.

We're told Khloe really needed a sister around for support -- so, Kim hopped a jet this morning at LAX (above) to help her sis with the transition process ... moving Khloe's stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.

The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow -- where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

pimpc

Holy Sh.t it's BIGFOOT!!!!

BoycottRealityTV

Boycott The Kardashians! https://www.facebook.com/BoycottRealityTV

peoplearesilly

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -- don't care.

Nancy

I seriously hope you guys are on the Kardashian payroll.

becca

Dammit!!! We don't want them over here!!!

jack

Does E own TMZ? This is just more damage control. Too little too late. Tick tock!

Chuck D of Valpo

I just don't know how I am going to be able to sleep.

mebrat24

So the mother cheated on her first husband and obviously when he died, he left his estate to his children, not his cheating ex-wife. So she pimps her children to get what she missed out on. What did Bruce Jenner ever see in her? And now she's got him dying his hair black and getting a facelift to look like a Kardashian. The family is disgusting. But they will continue to make tons of money and continue to flaunt it in our faces until the public boycotts everything they touch. Please, America, we are 300 million strong. WE HAVE THE POWER TO GET RID OF THE KARDASHIANS!

CLINT

I'm pretty sure she is not going to lift a finger to move anything in. Most likely she will just point to the help to put that there and put this here. Probably not the first time she's said that either.

Toilet Paper Makes A Better Hairpiece

F-YOU HARVEY. You keep taking Kardashian money.

WE HATE AND ARE DONE WITH THESE EFFING PEOPLE, JERKOFF. GET A CLUE.

Steve

I am starting to wonder if Harvey Levin has the TRASHIANS on the TMZ's payroll.....If I had a site like TMZ, I would boycotting or banned my journalist from reporting this trash.

SharronPriceSwallows

Harry and the Hendersons coming to a Dallas mansion near you!

whocares

Harvey remember, these are girls not guys, so please, stop talking about these pigs.

Jackie

Just deleting my account now. am so done with TMZ reporting about these whores. It's 2012 and am not gonna waste my time on these talentless stories. bye bye. you just lost another reader.

FLUX

BREAKING NEWS: Kim Kardashian takes an airplane trip, more at 11.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments