Kim Kardashian

I'm Flying to Texas to Save Khloe

1/3/2012 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianBig sister to the rescue -- TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help ... moving into her new house.

As we previously reported, Khloe's husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks ... but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town -- a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel -- Khloe's been freaking out about moving in.

We're told Khloe really needed a sister around for support -- so, Kim hopped a jet this morning at LAX (above) to help her sis with the transition process ... moving Khloe's stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.

The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow -- where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.

Jack Roland

lame

oc

this is a scam at work, Khloe makes millions, she doesn't need no help FROM KIM... she could hired some movers. TMZ PLEASE STOP GIVING THIS DUMB FAMILY ATTENTION!!!boycottkim

King of TMZ

Tmz you gonna be losing some of your followers forcing these stupidashians on us! Good luck finding another Michael Jackson death to boost your ratings after the Kardashian boycott jinx affects you.

janet

Kardashians are still publically hated and despised. Thay are such frauds they used Haiti for a tax right off. Will claim it's charity.

Kardashians, child slave labor factory in china (they claim there is no child slave labor, knows nothing about it)

Kim Kardashian is on Australia's watch list for passport fraud.

Kris Humphries want's an annulment based on fraud.

Kim Kardashian with her wigs and oversized sun glasses is nothing but a fraud. Same as the rest of the family.

Dee2011

She needs help moving in? I've just survived my 3rd bout of cancer; am excited about going back to work and just moved me and my 2 little dogs into my new flat in San Francisco BY MYSELF. What is her excuse? Yes her place may be bigger than mine, but she is a healthy woman who is whining about something most people would be thankful to have - a nice home. TMZ why don't you report on people who really have it hard - do your good deed for the day and help someone out. Maybe find some cancer patient who doesn't have a family and needs a little help (not me, I'm fine). I decided to start a foundation to help single cancer patients. Why can't you do something like that instead of giving these people press?

My BIG FAT ASS!

WHAT an UGLY WHORE SHE IS!!! WITH A HUUUUUGE FAT ASS!!!

My BIG FAT ASS!

WTF HAPPENED TO HER FACE?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Penelope

barf...i just regurgitated my coffee...are they running out of ideas for their stupid show?

Sally

When she is not using that squeaky, baby talking, illiterate voice to boss the help around - watch for the mouth to be open and flipping back her hair. She is worthless, just hire good workers.

TexaninJersey

Next headline, "Kim reunites with Austin Miles in Dallas." You know there is a booty call coming if she goes to Big D, I mean gets Big D, I mean eats Big D, I mean your a hoe, wow...this got carried away.

char

It's all about publicity the reason Kim is going to Texas to be with Khloe. Hoping they can stir up publicity for themselves and show Texas and the Mavericks that they are relevant and good for the team and Texas and Khloe and Lamars tv show. Hope Texans will be smart and boo both Khloe and Kim which I doubt they will. They will probably will be treated like the stars they are NOT.

Rick LaChapelle

It's obvious TMZ is on the KRAPTRASHians payroll!Why else would they continue to report on these classless, money grubbing fame whores!!

UPYOURS

Freaking out? Why? Don't know which service to call first to help you move? Another ploy for PR. Sorry Texas, really am.

Dennis Johnson

OMG!The playoffs start Saturday.The Saints play the Lions and the Steelers play the Denver Broncos.These games will be great and I know most of you will be watching.
GO SAINTS!

kimbelina

Dallas/Ft. Worth area does not want to Kardashian trash moving in. Go back home skanky girls.