Lindsay Lohan

Bodyguard Shopping

After Trespassing Incident

1/3/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Yesterday's door-knocking incident was a huge wake up call for Lindsay Lohan -- who's now in the market to ramp up security at her L.A. home ... with surveillance cameras ... and even a new bodyguard.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress loves her Venice Beach house ... but with random scary people walking right up to her front door, she's convinced it's time to invest in some extra security upgrades for the property.

On top of adding additional security cameras -- we're told Lindsay wants to hire a full-time bodyguard to stay with her for a period of time ... until she feels safe again.

As for the man arrested for trespassing outside her house on Sunday -- Lonnie Short -- we're told he shares a bizarre connection with Lindsay's alleged stalker David Cocordan.

According to sources, when Short knocked on Lindsay's door yesterday, he announced he was friends with David and needed to explain some things.

Clearly, Lindsay wasn't up for a chat -- and minutes later, cops arrested Short for trespassing. He's still in custody on $1,000 bail.

ketjo

To late Smith I didn't mention a word about murder, or goldfish did I no I didn't ! go read it again...I did mention Sharks and Barracudas and predator fish...but not goldfish... Your imagination added the rest...So STFU ...

ilovegossip

More o****ENT Smith's lies:

5 hours ago
Hopefully the grim reaper will visit your old diseased fat ass tonight and the world will be a better place. Or maybe your motorized wheel chair will malfunction and send your fat ass down a flight of stairs head first.

about an hour ago
I haven't wishes you dead,

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ket
Did you get my reply to you on the 'snow' comment?

ilovegossip

Let me try that again:
More AGENT smith lies...

AGENT smith 5 hours ago

AGENT smith about an hour ago
I haven't wishes you dead,

Ellie G

I'd place a bet that Lindsay will be found face down in a toilet ( not necessarily dead) before I'd place one on ketjo rolling down her beautiful mountain. Ketjo probably has good breaks and Lindsay can't seem to put the breaks on any of the stupid crap she does.

ketjo

I read it sweetie was fixing to answere you when Smith opened his stupid mouth again......Wish I could sent you a box of snow ....LOL ...... its stopping now anyway only got 3 or 4 inchs but as its the first snow it got people excited....wait till we get a big one thats when everybody goes out sleding down the road ..I don't sled but I stay at the fire and give out hugs and hot Chocolate...
Thanks ILG.....Smith see only what he wants to see.and jumps before he thinks.....

AGENT smith

I'm trying to point out the double standard that you haters use. Ketjo has abused Lindsay from head to toe with derogatory comments for months, but I say one thing about her being overweight, old and in poor health and she gets offended,,,,ahhhh, poor baby, like all the haters, you can di***** out, but you can't take it!!!

Ellie G

Excuse me Smith but this here site is for commenting on posts so if Linds is the topic then doesn't it stand to reason that the comments whether good or bad will be about Lindsay. And have you ever tried actually saying anything positive about Lindsay? Not the delusional stuff but honest to goodness positivity. All you ever seem to do is attack any poster who speaks the truth about her. Truth that she herself puts out there for the world to see.

Rogue Warrior

Well trolls, it's going to be hard to abuse you all since I don't ever think I've been in as good of mood as I am now in my entire life.

Now I gotti read some of the garbage you've managed to fabricate and have tried to piece together in a somewhat coherent form.....

Brad

I would accept other forms of payment than monetary for services rendered!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Smitty
I posted twice and I'll say it for the last time. I apologized for my bad behavior yesterday, will you accept! If you don't reply, I'll understand and our posting together will be null and void.

Rogue Warrior

Agent Smith, thank you for running off ketjo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ketjo

Someody get Smith his bottle and blankie.....his whinning is starting to get on everybody's nerves....
You on the other hand have never said a bad , nasty , derogatory comment about anyone have you.....
Most of my comments are about Lohan Inc..and their media manipulations and Cons and Spins ..as she is the center of Lohan Inc she also come under my radar .
And nothing they have done in the past few says have chanded my mind one iota...just made me more disgusted like everyone else..

big bamboo

the 7 faces of therock (EVE)...
one week he wishes death on lindsay and dina,next week he wants to run their heads through the headboard..one week him and john are going to bare knuckles box 2 hours later they want to run up in each other..a couple of hours later rock loves lindsay and she is "a poor little girl"..
next day Vikram plowed LL and the rock hates her again..
loves lindsay again then LL asks Cris Brown out for some bumper pool...and on and on..
-------------
He has no say on anything on here is opinion changes like the wind.
-----------
smitty sticks with LL and all though he is a liar I respect him for not being two faced.

BC