Octomom

Dumped by Manager

1/3/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0102_nadya_suleman_tmz_ex
If you're wondering why Octomom's Facebook, Twitter, and Ustream accounts have all been suddenly deleted ... it's because the mother of 14 has just been dropped by her management team -- TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Nadya Suleman tell us, it's all because Octo was the ultimate flake -- her management team would book her on paying gig after paying gig ... and Nadya "would find any reason" to cancel last minute ... often claiming she couldn't find a babysitter.

We're told Octomom was great the past year -- raking in lots of dough through appearances and different celebrity events -- but getting her to work the past couple months has been like pulling teeth.

By the end, we're told it was nearly impossible even to reach Octo by phone -- and her managers had just about enough ... so they dropped her this weekend.

We reached out to Octomom's now-former manager Gina Rodriguez -- who replied, "I quit on her because she is unmanageable. She would not reply to anything work-related we would call or text about especially if it was not paid."

Gina added, "Regardless of the $70k we made her, she still claimed to not be able to pay any of her bills. We no longer wanted a part of any of it and we feel sorry for the children."

Attempts to reach Nadya were unsuccessful.

gonesi

Now that it seems established what everyone was thinking, can someone PLLEZZZZE do something for those kids?

They need to be gotten out asap. People are focusing on the younger ones and their addoptions. No one is thinking about the poor older ones. The older they get, the harder it gets.

Sarcia

well realist, I still say unless any of you can show evidence that there is anything remotely mentally or phyically wrong with any of Nadya 13 children. Unless you have the kids medical records or you are Nadya kids pediatrician or actually have some video recording of Nadya saying there is anything wrong with her kids having learning disability, unless you are Nadya kids psychatric. I don't think I want to take any of y'all word on it. You all know about as much as I do about these kids medicals and that's absolutely nothing but in your windows, wild guesses and speculation and that's nothing concrete written in stones!

realist

I'm sorry, but - - even at six months, bottle fed infants need nurturing and holding and cuddling. Did you see that happening? I didn't.

My statement was - that because of the sheer numbers of the infants, this kind of bonding or nurturing is impossible to maintain, to the level that is required of even ONE infant. I'm just stating a fact.

The last time I saw these kids was the October Pumpkin Patch pictures. Not a video, just stills. And even then it was obvious that some of them are not fully connecting. I find this sad. If you cared at all about the children, you would stop singing the praises of their mother.

If, as you state, you have "seen" all of the children, and still didn't see any "disconnects", then you are not looking closely enough.

Sarcia

Alvin: 17 hours ago
I'd like to address your accusations against AIW. They never bullied their way into Nutso's life or home. They were asked to be there because of their experience with fragile premies (of which Nutso wasn't).

That is a bold face LIE! AIW tried countless times/ways to contact Nadya through Nadya website, publishes and attorney to offer their services. Nadya ignored them and never responded. AIW then hired Gloria Allred and she contacted Nadya's attorney. When Nadya and her attorney didn't respond to AIW-Gloria Allred offer. They got pissed and went public to force Nadya into taking their deal or threatened CPS on her. See for yourself, http://youtu.be/Us6EIZFCdkM --you can't argue with video Alvin.

Tried to set her up? Puleeze! Nutso set herself up by being out all night shopping or locking herself in her room The only time she held or cared about those babies was if the camera was on.
Yes, set her up. What do you call going behind her back to CPS? Linda threatening to steal Nadya babies in her handbags etc...That's what AIW-Gloria Allred would have you believe that Nadya neglected her youngs, I'm glad CPS didn't believe them or the kids wouldn't be with Nadya now. I haven't seen any proof of any of Gloria Allred/AIW claims against Nadya, have you? http://youtu.be/yr-wneO9KAg --BTW this was after Nadya and her attorney kicked them out of her home.

I beg to differ. True, they were funded by Dr. Phil. Nutso is the liar because what SHE wanted was for AIW to hand over the money to her instead of using it for the kids.
Didn't you see the live coverage AIW-Gloria Allred threw
http://youtu.be/uabhYbSVrmk Clearly they had it all set up and do-***ented where every cent donated would go. To AIW bank account, not Nadya or any of the Suleman kids, they also had it locked in that if Nadya for any reasons should terminate AIW service the money will go towards AIW organization. Dr. Phil took up a collection of money donation and gave it to Gloria Allred who pass it down to Linda West Conforti organization and not a cent of it went towards the Suleman children. AIW took the money and ran once Nadya kicked them out. Add that to the fact that AIW came into the picture with NO MONEY to fund Suleman children, they had no nurses, no nannies, no nothing and was depending on the public and if no money were donated by the public they were going to bill mediCAL. Nadya hired the nannies and paid for them too. Nannies that Linda West Conforti wand up getting into an altication with and Nadya had enough and bounce their ridiculous incompetent, unprofessional, unorganized broke ass out of her home.

(Just like what's happening right now with Gina). I know for a fact that AIW returned every penny to Dr. Phil.
Oh yeah, were's your proof? Because I just gave you a link above that prove AIW took the money and ran with it.

This information I got from the horse's mouth (AIW)... NOT the horse's ass!
That's exactly where you got it "The horses ass!" That's Gloria Allred and AIW ass to be exact. LOL

Sarcia

realist: about an hour ago Well Team N - here's the thing. How many times have you seen the video of Octomom, pouring cold milk in baby bottles and then going into the tup's room and tossing them in and zipping up the "tents"? That's just one occasion. Octomom brags that the babies learned to "feed themselves" at 6 months.
You're not going to let that go, realist? The kids are couple of weeks from being 3 yrs old. She no longer have the baby tent and I keep telling you all the tent was for their protection, their safety to keep out insects and to keep them from climbing out of their cribs at night and hurting themselves while Nadya is asleep. They sell these tent nets in baby stores for all parents to buy, not just Nadya. You complaining because she gave her babies a bottle of milk as she was rushing to get the other kids up, dress, make lunch, breakfast fed and off to school? Complain if she didn't give them any milk at all. That's when you should be complaining.

realist, she was home alone trying to get 6 kids dress, fed and ready for school, not to mention she was making the kids school lunch in that video as well. She gave the babies their bottles because she knew the nanny was on her way and was going to start breakfast for them, feed them until she got back. Nadya walked in the kitchen after dropping off the kids at school, she begin hugging, kissing, greeting and feeding her babies, after they were fed, she allowed them playtime in the yard while she cleaned up the mess they made, then she went into the yard with them, later she gave them juice, lunch allowed them to watch TV and then put them to bed for afternoon nap as she rushed off to pick up the older kids from school while the nanny watched them. I also saw juicy cups the octuplets drank out of instead of bottles, did you see that? Because I sure as heck did.

Well there's a strong chance that your facts may not apply to Nadya. She said nothing is wrong with her kids and you can't prove she's lying... you and other keep insisting there is something wrong with them like you know. How wrong is that? Haven't you heard, never judge a book by its cover? Looks can be deceiving, stuff like that? Yup!!! :)

Your basing your finding on pictures? You got to be kidding me! Sometimes pictures doesn't tell the whole story in this is one of those times imo. They're 2 yrs old for crying out loud. 2 yrs old with cameras/strangers in their little faces.

I'll stop singing and praising their mother when you and others on here stop condemning her for trying to single handedly do the best she can at parenting. after all, these are her kids not yours, not mine or anybody else. Their Nadya children! I'll admit Nadya has her faults, but don't we all? Nadya is not perfect and I questions a lot of what she does in the public eyes too. But I refused to sit here and just hack her to pieces, ripping her apart as if I am any better then she is or this help the kids in any way by breaking down their mother. She made a bad decision, bad choice, yes. But what's done is done! Can't put these kids back up in her and obviously she love them and they love her and each other. It would be just awful to rip them apart and seperate them just to make strangers (haters) happy. Nadya could have ran out on her responsiblity long time ago, she could have ran away from her mistake. But she didn't, she stood by her kids and vow to keep them together and with her no matter what and none of that has anything to do with money or fame which she does not have and still in this fight with them struggling and trying to survive each and every day as she take public abuse. Nadya keep on fighting and I'llkeep right on being in her corner. It's all about FAMILY with me. I would die before I let someone break my family apart and I'm thinking Nadya feels the same way. God bless her and all those little ones. I must say though... I am totally ashamed of some of you on here, so busy trying to hurt Nadya for her past and not at all thinking about the kids you all claimed to be so concern about. Sitting here judging them and calling them slow, accusing them of having nonsense Nadya has already told you they don't have and still you keep saying they do like you have proof or know. It's wrong realist, just wrong!

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this. Unless I see evidence, some true facts beside other people opinions, I'll have to believe Nadya that her octuplets are fine. Hope that's alright with you. :)

realist

Team N. For God's sake, take off the rose colored glasses. Are you a mother? Do you have an effing clue about what is involved in the care of even one infant, let alone 8?

While Octomom may be doing her best, as a mother of 5 children, I am here to tell you that her "best" is likely not good enough. We are not talking here about food, clothes, and a roof (which will soon be gone). We are talking about nurturing; about having quality time with each individual child, beyond the basic necessities.

Got get knocked up and get back to us in a year or so with your experience.

Carol Hudson

I have over 40 years experience babysitting children, running a private school and raising 3 children as a single mom. I'm now retired but in excellent health and working for her would not be a problem. If she paid my plane fare I would like to be her on call babysitter.

Keri

So let me get this straight she's famous for pushing out 14 kids from her loose vagina? That's f*cked up. She doesn't need a manager she needs a doctor to check on that giant egoof hers.

Alvin

TeamNadya - "Yes, set her up. What do you call going behind her back to CPS?"

You can't be serious?! You mean to say that any time someone calls CPS on someone, they are supposed to go to the person and say, "Hey, I'm calling CPS on you"?

Alvin

Team Nadya - Here's a love note to you from Linda:

"I don't care about Team Nadya, I just want to help the kids. We gave the money back to Dr. Phil and he returned it for our kids and contributed to our cause every year thereafter. Besides Nadya wa*****ed so much we only got 15K from Dr. Phil. He was stunned on how few donations he got to help her. America can spot a scammer when they see one, the facts don't lie! Besides there are very few individuals who support Nadya, she might as well have someone as crazy as she is!"

Alvin

The blocked out part said, "was_hated"

c

I think the whole Octomom fiasco is more of an issue about whether or not there SHOULD regulation of Fertility treatments and ART procedures or not? And if so what should these grounds of reasoning be.

Plus with as many kids that she did have I'm surprised she didn't get OHSS and hospitalized. Plus she has probably given a bad name for those seeking these kind of treatments at some level.

MsSarcia

You snooze you lose.
Latest update.

Octo and her manager Gina have made up.
Octo is back on Gina's client list.

Of course she is back.
Surprise, surprise, NOT.

Too bad Octo is the one that got trashed in the publicity stunt. I guess Gina knows better than to allow herself to be the fall guy.

Sarcia

FOR ALVIN in case you didn't see it on page 5

Sounds like bad blood to me, Linda is just bitter because everybody knows now that she's full of ****! Yeah Linda want to help kids alright, she wanted to help Nadya little infant into her handbag and walked out the front door with it. Fat creepy heifer!!! At least she didn't deny she said she could easy put one of Nadya babies in her hand bag. What kind of professional would say such a thing? Set there on her fat butt sleeping in a chair instead of caring for the infants.

Question:
Decoration of principle huh? Why the fk would she give Dr. Phil back all the donated money when she had it in the contract of Nadya that all donations will be in the care of AIW if Nadya should for whatever reasons terminate their services? Wanting to take Nadya octuplets to Lake Arrowhead, telling Nadya to stay in Orange County with her six other kids and let them take care of the octuplets. UGH! Yeah they were going to adopt them kids out, probably was going to keep a few for herself. Nadya had a long lists of scammers working under her and Linda West Conforti imo was one of them, that's for damn sure. The facts don't lie is true. Check this out!!!

Listen to Linday, Gloria and Jackie get hammered by the press, how they got angry, tried to lie and got caught in it and couldn't even answer their own damn questions. What a joke AIW are!!! Pissed off cause Nadya gave them the boot! Linda West is the crazy one thinking Nadya wanted her lousy help. LOL calling CPS 3 times on Nadya, four if you count Gloria call. UGH!

When you listen to the end of that video, listen to one of the reporters ask AIW and Gloria Allred why did they get involved in Nadya had 18 Kaiser nurses already involved. Especially when AIW didn't have any money to fund their program to help Nadya. Obviously Linda had no money if she was relying on the public or as she put it "PRIVATE DONATIONS" even after she told Nadya if they get no donation they were going to rely on MediCal to pay their nurses/nannies. UGH! Linda, Gloria got pissed at that question and response from that reporter, truth hurt!

One more thing I want to ask, Linda claimed she didn't know Kaiser took over until they got to Nadya house and saw them. Question, why the hell she didn't leave and let Kaiser do their thing hum? Then she claimed Nadya rope AIW in to get their donations. hahaha what a laugh! They had no donation and they contacted, threatened Nadya to let them in. LOL what a joke AIW were, got caught in their lies and scam of things.

Alvin

TN, I think EVERYONE knows who the scammer is. And if you look at the polls, Nutsy is the 2nd most hated person in the U.S. And she created that all by herself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments