Terrence Howard

MOVING ON

to Bigger & Blonder Things

1/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard new blonde girlfriend?While in the middle of one of the nastiest divorces ever, Terrence Howard took solace in the arms of some tall, hot blonde in St. Barts this weekend.

The two were spotted getting pretty up close and personal in public ... even finding time to break out some freaky dance moves in the middle of the street.

0103_terrence_howard_dancing_SplashLast month, Terrence's estranged wife Michelle filed a restraining order against Howard claiming the actor constantly beat her. Terrence has vehemently denied those allegations and has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle.

Despite all that legal drama, the 42-year-old is a very lucky man.

nisiek

He looks mean and dances like a chicken!

Shut up PolarBear

My Gawd why are they so skinny? No hips no butt no real breast to speak of, I've seen better legs on a chicken! When your diet consist of cocaine, ******* and vodka it's no problem being skinny. I'm thin too, but if I was that nasty skinny I'd go to Mickey D's and eat about fifty Big Macs. Also why is his tongue out like seeing a chick pretend to wipe her stank-hole is remotely hot, these girls remind of the type of chicks that frequent bars in short skirts and get really drunk and really loud before eventually falling over each other in the parking and getting in to a fight and then it's fake nails, blonde hair and body glitter all over the place, like a stripper exploded or something.

give me a freakin break

@stargazer- LOL I've never tried to date one. After years of sitting next to them in school, and working with them at various jobs, THE LAST THING ON EARTH I WANT TO DATE IS A BLACK FEMALE. The most neanderthal of all species is a black woman. And I don't mean in a physical way...LMAO

CountryGal

LoL@the blacks fighting each other on here.

Erin

Yuck! White trash women will date anything!

stargazer

@ give me a break, im glad youre not with a Black Woman. The Black Women you went to school with and work with must viewed you a silly little punk with a tiny penis screwing your whole family . Like I said before, you were rejected. Now youre mad, get over it. lmbao!!! Black Women knew YOU were the real Neanderthal. ewwww why would anybody want to be with that. LMBAO!!!!

chickendance

That woman in the bikini looks like a chicken. Or she's reaching for a dingleberry in her bottom.

Marcus L.

I no that girl shes 18.
haha! hope her parents see this

Shay

This is a rumor I know the girl and I know Terrence personally goes to show the tmz is completely lying. That was in st Barths and she was with a friend if his not him. Don't bash about Terrence unless you have actually taed to him your self. You people are sad about believe rumors. Get a life

EasyE

Screw that Oreo.Those White girls are going to take His money and He will go OJ.

give me a freakin break

@stargazer- Mad? You seem to be the only one that's mad. I'm just replying to your post babe. I just made an observation on those I have unfortunately grown up with.

The last I checked, you have to ask someone out to be rejected. Is that not right? And last I checked, I have never been attracted to black females, and I have DEFINITELY NEVER ASKED ONE OUT, therefore nullifying your rejection theory. And where does the penis-size thing come from? LOL. I'm quite happy with what I've got. It's never been a problem for me. You got issues lady.

Shut up PolarBear

@give me a freakin break who cares who you date, nobody on this site does. If you date white women them date them and be happy about it, why the need to bash black women, you seem to be very smart so stop the hate and the generalizations. You act as if you want a prize or a pat on the black because you date white women lots of black men do it's nothing new. It's 2012 lets get over the whole Black men vs. Black women we have plenty of other things in this world to worry about than the color of the skin of the person you date. There is no such thing as one perfect race bad people come in EVERY color, and if you don't know this by now it's a shame. I wish you well in life and hope one day you can let go of the self-hate.

Shut up PolarBear

Shut up PolarBear

Didn't meant to double post but TMZ seems to have this problem a lot, don't know why.

Danielle

Every time an actor's heart gets broken by his ex-wife, a plastic blond gets hers her sugar daddy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments