Terrence Howard

MOVING ON

to Bigger & Blonder Things

1/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard new blonde girlfriend?While in the middle of one of the nastiest divorces ever, Terrence Howard took solace in the arms of some tall, hot blonde in St. Barts this weekend.

The two were spotted getting pretty up close and personal in public ... even finding time to break out some freaky dance moves in the middle of the street.

0103_terrence_howard_dancing_SplashLast month, Terrence's estranged wife Michelle filed a restraining order against Howard claiming the actor constantly beat her. Terrence has vehemently denied those allegations and has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle.

Despite all that legal drama, the 42-year-old is a very lucky man.

Jade

No self-respecting white girl I know would want a black guy. At my college and most colleges for that matter, you can count on one hand how many there are. I see five times as many black girls. At least they're trying to better themselves unlike black guys.

Yasmine

I heard on a plane while sitting behind Terrance Howard and His Wife flying to LAX.. he was speaking to her in a mean manner. All I heard was "you better hope this plane goes down or I will show you how bad I can be to woman"! He mentioned something about white woman, stating he did bad things to them in bed because it's his way of getting back at their ancestor's screwing his during the "slave days"! I couldn't believe what I heard.. his wife just sat looking out her window, ignoring him. When we landed, he was smiling when getting his overhead luggage, as if no one heard! Creep! He must've thought the airplane engine was to loud... Voice carries.

FACT1

WHITE TRASH.

Smiley

Doesn't his blonde friend look like Joss Stone?

Jay W.

As posted earlier by others.... "there is something very unlikable about this guy."

He is a douche!

right straight

Hey,he survived the crazy sister fair and square...It's the natural progression of famous brothas! You know it's true,you mad?

Nic

Hey, terrence, 1993 called and they want your Birckinstocks back.

give me a freakin break

@STARGAZER, You know, using 3 different screen names to give me a thumbs down is pathetic.

Really???

Oh yeah the black woman should be really broken up about not having this thrice divorced woman beating wimp! U *****hs kill me when u try to talk as if the black woman is missing something when nyggahs like this go white. This nyggah can't even keep a white woman without beating her like she's a man.. If life gets so euphoric for a black man when he goes white then why do those IR unions end in break up/divorce more often than any other pairing in this country?? Maybe it's time for u nyggahs to see when your the problem the race of your woman is irrelevant.. All this black woman bashing is unnecessary. Black men need to learn how to treat and respect a woman and then they don't have to sit on blogs like little girls whining about women. Be a man! I know that's hard for a black man to do bit atleast try!!!

Really???

Oh yeah the black woman should be really broken up about not having this thrice divorced woman beating wimp! U *****hs kill me when u try to talk as if the black woman is missing something when *****hs like this go white. This *****h can't even keep a white woman without beating her like she's a man.. If life gets so euphoric for a black man when he goes white then why do those IR unions end in break up/divorce more often than any other pairing in this country?? Maybe it's time for u *****hs to see when your the problem the race of your woman is irrelevant.. All this black woman bashing is unnecessary. Black men need to learn how to treat and respect a woman and then they don't have to sit on blogs like little girls whining about women. Be a man! I know that's hard for a black man to do bit atleast try!!! SMH..

bah

I think there's a unwritten rule that if one of your parents is black and the other one is white, you kinda get the luxury of dating black or white people without judgement. Jus sayin...

Tres

“ONCE AGAIN...DOES THIS LOSER MUTHA PHKA EVER DATE A BLACK WOMAN.....? LEGIT QUESTION HERE...NEVER SEE BLACK MEN IN HOLLYWOOD DATE THEIR OWN WOMEN...WHATS UP WITH THIS? AND THERE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE!”
*************************************************
DON’T LET THE MEDIA FOOL YOU. THE MAJORITY(I THINK IT MAY BE AROUND 90%)OF BLACK MEN IN HOLLYWEIRD DATE/MARRY BLACK WOMEN.
BTW,BLACK WOMEN WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRANCE. ACTUALLY,ANY WOMAN WITH A BRAIN WOULDN’T TOUCH THIS FOOL WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S P***Y.

Tres

“Black women victimized again. I mean, even black women like Pilar - FINE! - have a little hood in them. Too bad.
Why do guys find Black women repulsive? I think the ghetto Black women have caused great harm to other Black beautiful women. “

HOW ARE BLACK WOMEN BEING VICTIMIZED IN THIS CASE? TERRANCE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK WOMEN (THANK GOD). BLACK WOMEN AREN’T HIS PREFERENCE (THANK YOU JESUS). HOW YOU LOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW YOU ACT. THERE ARE LOTS OF PRETTY WHITE CHICS WHO ARE NOTHING BUT TRAILOR TRASH (I.E ANNA NICOLE SMITH MAY SHE R.I.P AND PAMELA ANDERSON).

PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. MEN FIND BLACK WOMEN ATTRACTIVE. IF A MAN IS INFLUENCED BY THE BEHAVIOR OF A FEW BLACK WOMEN THEN TOO BAD FOR HIM. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE THAT IS SO IGNORANT ANYWAY? GOOD RIDDANCE!

Tres

“not sure hich is worse, the kardashians who won;t admit they ARE BLACK..or actual white trash women that what to be black.....ewww...gross.....oh right, they are all mud sucking whores”

WHAT IS “BEING BLACK”? BLACK IS NOT A CULTURE YOU FOOL. BLACKS COME FROM MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD. MAYBE IF YOU LEFT YOUR NECK OF THE REDNECK WOODS ONCE IN A WHILE YOU’D KNOW THAT. YOU ARE SO IGNORANT!!

Tres

“Most white people are disgusted by white women who hook-up with and marry black men.”

WHAT YOU MEAN IS MOST RACIST WHITES ARE DISGUSTED BY WHITE WOMEN WHO “HOOK UP” WITH AND MARRY BLACK MEN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments