Terrence Howard

MOVING ON

to Bigger & Blonder Things

1/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard new blonde girlfriend?While in the middle of one of the nastiest divorces ever, Terrence Howard took solace in the arms of some tall, hot blonde in St. Barts this weekend.

The two were spotted getting pretty up close and personal in public ... even finding time to break out some freaky dance moves in the middle of the street.

0103_terrence_howard_dancing_SplashLast month, Terrence's estranged wife Michelle filed a restraining order against Howard claiming the actor constantly beat her. Terrence has vehemently denied those allegations and has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle.

Despite all that legal drama, the 42-year-old is a very lucky man.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Tres

“LOVE THIS. You know why? Because Black women HATE White women. hahahaha. I hate Black women myself because they the most racist pigs on the planet. I have no problem with black guys or any other race, JUST BLACK WOMEN.”

YOU LOVE WHAT? BEING A HATER? I DON’T GET YOUR POINT. ANYWAY, MOST BLACK WOMEN DON’T CARE OR HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHITE WOMEN. THEY HAVE BETTER MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO THINK ABOUT. MOVE ALONG. NOTHING LEFT TO SEE HERE.

Tres

LoL@the blacks fighting each other on here.

LOL AT YOU!! YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THESE COMMENTS ARE MADE BY BLACKS. THE MAJORITY OF VISITORS ON THIS SITE ARE NOTHING BUT WHITE RACISTS.

Marlena

Degenerate skanking females running around almost naked - but look at the dudes - all dressed appropriately - why are females soooooooo STUPID and CLASSLESS?

Egipt26

He the man cause he dating a stupid blonde white girl who''s gonna catch the wrath of his anger!!! Lmao She will act like she like him marry him & as soon as he bust the bitch in the head here come the po-po n he get thrown n jail while she take n spend his money!Black men wll never learn that white bitties will never accept you dummies she got u hung n killed jus for lookn her way!! White women wake up Black men don't want yall they jus can't handle a strong Nubian Queen so they run to the weaker beings..Yall!! I just sat GOD Bless and I still love my drug-dependent,weak,abusive,lost,broken,DL,rich,smart gud looking,Nubian Kings I Just pray that yall research who u r & accept urself & ur women cause we both been through alot as People!

Damita Danyelle

Ut-Oh! O.J. Simpson perferred blonds too!

Bill Leslie

strange - she doesn't look black but then again hookers aren't know for being smart

Marie

Why are people so angry because a black man is dating a white woman? It's racist to think that black men should only date black women. God created all of us equal. Black men can date white and black women all they want.

Celia

Well, I am still waiting for THoward to chek me out in his forum and myspace under(Celia) I really wish he would before messing around with other women. I still admire him and I think he is venting as well. I believe in him and don't judge. True enough he has a nasty situation going on right now, but I would still love to meet him. I'm not saying I could change him, but you never know. I believe he is going through something emotional and I would love to talk with him just cause. Chek me out THoward. You will be glad you did. Thanks, God bless.

Celia

Tonya Brown

Welp, I see a woman who is afraid. Mr. Howard appears to be in the midst of one of his violent rages. She appears to soothe him so he won't embarrass her or maybe even, HIT HER. ijs I see nothing romantic about that picture. I bet his wife seen this look before.

AnHouston

That guy is a hooker's dream.

Tanzi Brewn

Well, if you ask me (and you didn't but I will say), he was acting out in the first picture. Thats how abusive men behave and she appears to be pacifying him so he won't hit her or act abusively. She looks afraid. ijs

Tee

This pink-toe wont be smiling when this reggin beats her arse like he did the last one!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6