Joe Francis

In Physical Fight After Car Crash

1/5/2012 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0105_joe_francis_tmz_wm_exJoe Francis was handcuffed just minutes ago in Beverly Hills, after a car accident with a female motorist that ended in an all out physical fight.

The "Girls Gone Wild" creator was driving his Bentley on Rodeo Drive when his car collided with a female driver.  We're told the two began arguing over who was at fault.  Francis tells TMZ ... the woman grabbed his cell phone as he attempted to snap photos, and cops say at that point the two engaged in mutual combat.

Cops say both suffered minor injuries.  Francis says his finger was cut when the woman tried to grab the phone.

Police un-cuffed Francis and decided no one would be arrested.

update_bar
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the accident occurred as a result of Joe opening his Bentley door into traffic. The other driver then crashed into it.

1128_cop_encounters_footer

Joao

CELEBRITY SENTENCING: Reduced charges, probation, community service and court cost.

honey2000

stupid is as stupid does, joe, you are smart, but your ego is larger than you can control, rein it in.

Abigail

If I had a Bentley I would look before I opened my door into traffic. Money but no brains!

leisure inc

He got his ass kick by a girl because he probally asked her to take her top off

Criss

Did he attempt to cash in on the woman's breasts?

en Todo Momento!!

lol, what? no video??! ferget lil wayne, i'd pay a million to see this bitch fight! i bet he fights like a phukn girl!! lol

jerry

I would slap bitch, if she hit my Bentley.

SnowyDae

Hope she whooped his ass!

Pistol

He's such a freakin' ditch monkey. The only reason a woman would go near him is if she wanted very little fame and very little fortune, because who would find 'any' of him attractive. There is far better out there!

Criss

This guy gives me the creeps to no end!

renae

Joe Francis seems to get into ALOT OF ALTERCATIONS...especially with the ladies. What is his problem, how does one person get into that many altercations? Damn!

Jeff Dranetz

Joe Francis rapes women with his cameras.

Cig

So usually it would be perfectly normal for him to take pictures of the accident... except he was CLEARLY at fault. He opened his car door in the middle of the road! Joe Francis is an egotistical douchebag. I hope he pays for it.

tellmeaboutit

What a POS. I hope she beat the crap out of him.

Sunset

Since the cops determined it was Joe's fault did he get a ticket? He certainly deserved one opening his car door into traffic! TMZ did not even say. He is a sleazeball! I already thought he was a woman beater since the exgirlfriend of Brody Jenner said he beat her up in a bar and now he probably hit this woman too! He makes me sick. Throw his butt in jail!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments