Joe Francis

In Physical Fight After Car Crash

1/5/2012 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0105_joe_francis_tmz_wm_exJoe Francis was handcuffed just minutes ago in Beverly Hills, after a car accident with a female motorist that ended in an all out physical fight.

The "Girls Gone Wild" creator was driving his Bentley on Rodeo Drive when his car collided with a female driver.  We're told the two began arguing over who was at fault.  Francis tells TMZ ... the woman grabbed his cell phone as he attempted to snap photos, and cops say at that point the two engaged in mutual combat.

Cops say both suffered minor injuries.  Francis says his finger was cut when the woman tried to grab the phone.

Police un-cuffed Francis and decided no one would be arrested.

update_bar
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the accident occurred as a result of Joe opening his Bentley door into traffic. The other driver then crashed into it.

1128_cop_encounters_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ewok

OPENING YOUR CAR DOOR INTO CAR TRAFFIC IS A MIND NUMBINGLY STUPID (AND SELF CENTERED) ACT. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP DOING THIS (UNLESS YOUR NAME IS JOE FRANCIS AND YOU'RE PARKING A BENTLEY ON RODEO).

ewok

I see people opening their car doors into traffic ALL THE TIME IN SO. CAL AND IT MAKES ME NUTS. This is what happens when you do this PLEASE STOP. Most people from the East coast KNOW NOT TO DO THIS ESP. ON A CITY STREET.

good as gold

I heard after the accident that the woman recognized Francis and went ballistic on him for causing the accident. He then started video taping her erratic behavior. That's when she tried knocking his camera out of his hand. But I guess the TMZ version is more controversial which means its open season to rag on Joe Francis [although I doubt he gives a crap who likes him or not]. By the way, I'm not a big fan of Joe Francis either, but come on lets get it right TMZ.

amanda

This guy just has to be the BIGGEST douche....ugh!

mindful_indulgence

I'd say 'what a d-bag' but that'd just be wasting air. What I am wondering is how many times this weenie shouted "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!" at both the poor woman and cops during this incident. He is a loose cannon, a dangerous womanizer (and that has nothing to do with his GGW empire) and I hope karma takes care of him soon.

Tigers Wood

It looks like the HOE FRANCIS is crying, and the cops had to handcuff him to try to calm him down. I've seen Hoe Francis really crying when he was in prison.

jwoolman

Notice that Joe is the one telling TMZ that the woman grabbed his phone when he was taking pictures and that she cut his finger in the grab. Please consider the source before ranting on about how much of a b word she is. We also conveniently don't know what Joe was saying to her. I would suggest taking everything Joe says with a huge bucket of salt. The guy has anger issues, especially with women. He has a few other issues, of course...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5