Charlie Sheen

I Fixed My Toof!!!

1/7/2012 6:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and his dentist
Charlie Sheen is getting himself camera ready, hitting up a cosmetic dentist yesterday to presumably fix the hole in his smile that's been troubling him for some time.

Sheen posed the pic on WhoSay yesterday, adding, "today spent w/ brilliant cosmetic dentist Dr Kevin Sands! the grill now perfect for Fiat, DirectTV & Anger Management! Smile world!"

And the whole world smiles with you ...

Charlie Sheen missing tooth

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Who wears sunglasses inside a dentist's office? Coke Estevez, that's who!

"Snuffle"...

John Basedow

Why is everyone bashing Charlie for his physical appearance and him missing a tooth? It's called getting older, it happens.

Jay W.

Charlie, I wish you well...

but your still a douche !

tellmeaboutit

Gee, Chuckles, hard up for publicity lately?? Be sure to let us know when you have your toe nails trimmed.

cman

6one9

Sure hope Charlie ``````` is on the right track`` baby!!
# winningIRLnow

Denise

Can't wait until his new show debuts, I miss him. Two and a Half Men is just not the same without him. His new show will become the

Denise

the highest ratings new show in the new season. I'm a big fan rooting for you..

Lin

Thats nice Mr. Sheen.Now lets try getting our life fixed as well..

tia

Wow there are some haters on here tonight. Do you people have any talent, or do you not need any since your lives are perfect and you have perfect teeth. Has anyone ever payed you bitter douchebags $2 million dollars to do anything? Didn't think so. ........

suzi

Now Charlie is fixing the little stuff fix the real stuff your attitude!! And get your ass back on TV cause I can not stand "Two and a Half Men" anymore without him!! Charlie go get another series I miss you Humor!!

Julie

Aww Charlie, hope you can get it together. Miss you on the tube.

AgentBlonde

Haters should take note that Charlie Sheen not only has "Anger Management" on FX this summer which is going into production; seems he'll also be endorsing DirecTV and Fiat. Proud of you, sexy!

Susie

Charlie, your biggest fan here! I could use some help getting my teeth fixed :( After a few years now of medications for Rheumatoid Arthrtis my teeth have calcified and broken off. Its either pull them all or something more creative. Help out this, hook up with this restoration dentist?, I used to love to smile too, and now its been 3 or 4 years :( Makes having a chronic illness even worse without smiles.
A 52 yr old Grandma

Sherms

Can't wait to see what he's coming out with! Love this guy...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments